Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A great shame

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
In my opinion, Colin Kazim-Richards will go on to much better things than us. He is clearly the most talented player at the club and it is a great shame that the management weren't able to get the best out of the lad.

I, for one, am sorry to see him leave.

Good luck to him.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
He can piss off in my books and i don't wish him luck.Lynch is the most talented player i reckon as well

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
I DONT CARE HOW FUCKIN TALENTED THEY ARE

IF THEY OPENLY STATE THEY DONT WANT TO PLAY FOR BRIGHTON
THEY CAN

f*** OFF

blueandwhitearmy

Oct 29, 2004
Bevendean
I agree that its a shame for him to leave so prematurely... I'm sure that we haven't seen the best of him just yet but at the end of the day whether you like McGhee or not you can't fault his decision to, firstly, drop and then sell CKR. If he is to fulfill his potential as a player then he needs to change his attitude fast. It will be interesting to see Warnock's influence and how their manager/player relationship will develop too.

I'm not one to hold a grudge (with a few exceptions... *coughs* Leon Knight!) therefore I wish him all the best.

Warnock and CKR :lolol:

Oh to be a fly on the wall at Bramall Lane as CKR starts loafing around doing his little showboating tricks.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Not a great shame at all, Thinks he is too big for the f***ing club and for that im glad to see him f*** of to a reserve team and end up in a team lower than us this time next season.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
London Irish said:
Warnock and CKR :lolol:

Oh to be a fly on the wall at Bramall Lane as CKR starts loafing around doing his little showboating tricks.

Indeed. Danny didn't exactly get on with Warnock went he went there I have a feeling that CKR won't enjoy being the small fish in a bigger pond either.

I would say that there is zero chance of CKR making it at Utd. with Warnock in charge and their wealth of striking options. Couldn't really care less though to be honest, he had his chance here and never gave it his all. All I care about is the fee and what we spend it on...

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Lokki 7 said:
I would say that there is zero chance of CKR making it at Utd. with Warnock in charge and their wealth of striking options. Couldn't really care less though to be honest, he had his chance here and never gave it his all. All I care about is the fee and what we spend it on...

:clap: :clap:

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
the full harris said:
In my opinion, Colin Kazim-Richards will go on to much better things than us. He is clearly the most talented player at the club and it is a great shame that the management weren't able to get the best out of the lad.

I, for one, am sorry to see him leave.

Good luck to him.

:clap: What he said! another one lost by the lardy Jock Clown! :censored:

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Dougal said:
from all the games i've seen him in , he's been mostly shit

And me, i always thought when he came on the pitch, he had the swagger of a real pre maddona, i really do believe he believed his own press when we signed him, he is a young lad, he was in the total obscurity in bury, and the coka cola thing happened, and all of a sudden he was in the limelight, nationwide at that,

run before you walk sunshine !!!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Lokki 7 said:
I would say that there is zero chance of CKR making it at Utd. with Warnock in charge and their wealth of striking options.
I'm not so sure about that - Bury fans were talking about him being potentially better than Nugent. As it happens, Nugent is also expected to move to the blunts today, so we might get the chance to compare them.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
The bloke is a legend in his own mind, frankly I have seen little of his alleged potential. The mistake we made was signing him in the first place.

Good riddance.

Simster said:
I'm not so sure about that - Bury fans were talking about him being potentially better than Nugent. As it happens, Nugent is also expected to move to the blunts today, so we might get the chance to compare them.

Bollocks. I'm POTENTIALLY better than Nugent as well. You won't ever see it though (cos I'm shy basically). The bloke is wrong in the head and is not talented enough to compensate for that like Anelka for example. He'll be at Swansea in 12 months.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Re: Re: A great shame

3gulls said:
:clap: What he said! another one lost by the lardy Jock Clown! :censored:

I dont think this one can really be blamed on MM tbh. See the offical site and his comments about CKR. He seems really gutted to lose him and I honestly dont think this one is his fault.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here