Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] A Free Hit

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
With my office being in Tottenham I work with quite a few Spurs fans, one of whom said to me, “ tonight is a bit of a free hit for your lot isn’t it?”

I put him right in no uncertain terms, but it got me thinking about what I would consider a free hit now. City away definitely, Arsenal and Liverpool away most likely, but not many others.

Thoughts?
Should have smashed him straight in the face and gone...

"Oh yeah"

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
According to the Giraffe Tracker - it's a 'free hit' in the battle to stay up. But 3 points in the strive for Europe.

So, no - not a free-hit, as our ambitions are now the latter and not the former.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
City away and Villa home and away. I just never expect us to get anything from Villa ever since we had to go to theres in order to win the championship.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Thoughts are that
With my office being in Tottenham I work with quite a few Spurs fans, one of whom said to me, “ tonight is a bit of a free hit for your lot isn’t it?”

I put him right in no uncertain terms, but it got me thinking about what I would consider a free hit now. City away definitely, Arsenal and Liverpool away most likely, but not many others.

Thoughts?
Have fun tomorrow.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Thoughts?

Will they all be off sick tomorrow?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

Could everyone help come up with some decent insults for our man behind enemy lines to serve those Spud twats.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

Thoughts?
Free hit? Is that a way of saying 'a clear two goal win'?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here