Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A football thread not about Steve Coppell?!

Here's Johnny!

All work and no play.....
Nov 27, 2008
Worthing
An insight into my mind as i sit and watch Champions League football with a beer in my hand............

I've said it before and i'll say it again: I want all English clubs to drop out of the Champ League ASAP this season!

My reasoning for this is not a dislike or jealousy of Premier League teams but simply that the less games the big England players have to play the less chance of them getting burnt out or picking up one of those f*cking metatarsal breaks before next years World Cup!

England have a great chance next summer if we can keep our best players fit but throw a couple of injuries into the squd and we could have a long wait before a chance like this comes around again (4yrs :bla:).

So wrap up Rooney, Lampard, Gerrard, A. Cole, J. Cole, Old King Cole etc in cotton wool for all care and f*ck club football for just one season. Next Summer we're 14months from Falmer and 7 matches from ecstasy!

Albion to finish 10th and England to win the world cup.........oh no, i've gone and made a mess :drool:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here