Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] A finger a fudge.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Would anyone notice a Finger of Fudge being missing ? after all, it's shrunk so much like every other chocolate bar.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Would anyone notice a Finger of Fudge being missing ? after all, it's shrunk so much like every other chocolate bar.

I would because Orios are rubbish and have no place in a Cadburys selection. FoF was always the last man standing, probably cos it was the smallest, delicious none the less

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I would because Orios are rubbish and have no place in a Cadburys selection. FoF was always the last man standing, probably cos it was the smallest, delicious none the less

I'm afraid the Golden Cup was far far superior to a Finger of Fudge. This fuss is just moving the deckchairs on the Titanic.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I got the kids a little selection tub of 'Made in he USA' sweets.

Much to my surprise Tootsie Rolls aren't the sponge finger with a 'cream' centre, type thing I always thought they were. :shrug:

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
I'm afraid the Golden Cup was far far superior to a Finger of Fudge. This fuss is just moving the deckchairs on the Titanic.

Yeah but you cant count the Golden Cup, they werent made by Cadbury but yes they were better, as were Frys Mint creams which are now I think Cadburys so could be counted, heck if we are going cross brand then a terry Chocolate Orange bar would be very welcome

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
I got the kids a little selection tub of 'Made in he USA' sweets.

Much to my surprise Tootsie Rolls aren't the sponge finger with a 'cream' centre, type thing I always thought they were. :shrug:

Sounds like a Twinkie, says my memory of American comic books in the 1970s

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Yeah but you cant count the Golden Cup, they werent made by Cadbury but yes they were better, as were Frys Mint creams which are now I think Cadburys so could be counted, heck if we are going cross brand then a terry Chocolate Orange bar would be very welcome

Choccy Orange Bar not bad, but inferior to the Milk Tray Bar.... a dozen or so of your favourite chocolates in a bar !

I don't know, but my favourite chocolate now is sold at Lidls which is German.

Same here - we consume far too many of their 30p bars, both dark and milk, in the Potting Household. Now that I am hooked I suspect I will soon upgrade to their dearer options.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Did someone throw a chocolate bar along the north stand today.?

Sussexscots

Fed up with trains. Sick of the rain.
This is part of the creeping 'Hersheysisation' of proper British confectionery. Given how God awful American chocolate is, it's surprising so many of them suffer from type 2 Diabetes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here