Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A few Barnsley Amex views

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Some favourable comments there-shame all visiting fans aren't fully aware of the reasons why they can't park next to the stadium.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Thanks for link, its great to hear such feed back, this made me chuckle though "not as good as the Goldstone Ground.......... now that was a proper ground "

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Like the views the fans have, cant say much about the message board, hard to navigate between posts.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I like this bit...

'5-10 mins before kick off they played videos of big games - in the distant and recent past - with superb loud commentary and music which even got the hairs on my neck standing up and it wasn't my team'

:thumbsup:

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Seems some of us here aren't the only ones that think transportation can be improved .. says no more :nono:

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Did anyone see the red lights in the away concourse and think it looked a bit like a seedy lap dancing club? I guess we really do go the extra mile to make them feel at home.

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
Great post ! good to hear so many positive comments from away fans :thumbsup:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I like this bit...

'5-10 mins before kick off they played videos of big games - in the distant and recent past - with superb loud commentary and music which even got the hairs on my neck standing up and it wasn't my team'

Now earlier in the season I couldn't hear the commentary during the clips, is that because the sound has been increased or is it because its quieter in the stadium at that time

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
I like this bit...

He's not wrong though - I will NEVER get bored of that.
Got me wondering - is there anyone out there who can post the video clip by clip for the uberfans on NSC to fill in any of the names some of us bad fans are struggling with.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
"Reds footballed em to death, unbelievable that we lost..."

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Went on the train from Brighton ,a bit of a pain but i suppose if you are a Brighton fan and haven't had a ground to go to for years you'll put up with a bit of inconvenience

He obviously doesn't read NSC! Shame people here can't be as positive as some of our rivals!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here