Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A few Amex pics from this morning

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

It's a profiled material that will absorb much of the blue and UV light. There will probably be a slight ripple effect with the sun at certain angles, and it will contrast, hopefully attractively with the unfiltered sun hitting the North stand. I could you a watercolour if you like!?:laugh:

It's a profiled material that will absorb much of the blue and UV light. There will probably be a slight ripple effect with the sun at certain angles, and it will contrast, hopefully attractively with the unfiltered sun hitting the North stand. I could you a watercolour if you like!?:laugh:

Yep, it will be dazzling like a Monet painting.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I could you a watercolour if you like!?:laugh:

I think (for once!) I speak for the whole of NSC in saying that that would be most welcome. Can you have it done by the end of the day please.

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I think (for once!) I speak for the whole of NSC in saying that that would be most welcome. Can you have it done by the end of the day please.

Will this do!?
:wink:

Attachments

• 800px-Falmer_stadium_inside.jpg
    800px-Falmer_stadium_inside.jpg
    180.3 KB · Views: 113

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
The cow likes it

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I don't like the roof either? So what? It's not going to be to everyones taste is it..

Not sure anyone has a problem with anyone not liking the roof, people just giving opinions on an internet forum designed to share opinions and provoke discussion...so what I guess.:facepalm:

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Still makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up, although it is a shame about that cheap blue plastic roofing IMO...

I have thought about this and have to disagree. You could not use glass as i imagine that would be very dangerous. I think night games in perticular will be spectacular under the lights with a transparent roof, when you can still see the night sky, while losing none of the atmosphere inside the ground. Stunning design, we really will have the "Stadium of Light".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here