Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] A family season ticket

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
These threads are getting a bit "fixtures" now it seems. I know of several batches of season tickets that are shared between several families. While the demand for tickets is high I don't see the club doing anything about it sadly.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Are ST only sold in a certain window ? If the club were to offer them at any time with payment being for the fraction of games remaining that would remove the ability of people to remain on the list whilst refusing to take up the option. This in turn would make it easier for people that actually want a ST.

If you're on the waiting list and offered a ST you can only defer once. It's not like there are unsold season tickets, they just keep going down the list until someone takes it. (People often defer as they want a particular stand to be near family or friends.)

D

Deleted member 2719

I know I'm not alone in this. I have two season tickets and have had them for about fifteen years. I'm the ever present and attend pretty much every game. Initially I think the other ticket was an under 10 ticket, it is now an under 21 one. I have three children/young people and my wife another one. Who accompanies me has changed over the years and back in the day it was on a rota. I have workmates with tickets they share with their brother/dad/son/mate etc. However this creates a problem for Monday evening because my daughter is named on the ticket but it's my stepson who is able to attend. It looks like his ticket will be up for grabs because his proof of identity won't match the name on the ticket. I asked if we could transfer his name onto the season ticket, as he is now the one that attends most frequently, however that is not allowed due to the 5,000 on the waiting list for a season ticket.

A couple of things, firstly I'd be interested to know if anyone else shares tickets within the family and secondly a word of warning for Monday, if the person attending is not the name on the ticket I'm afraid you won't be seeing the match. Best find out now than when you are at the Amex.

I am sorry to say as we have the inflexible Mr Barber in the hot seat, loyalty will count for diddly squat, we are all just numbers.

But should we be???

Now times are tougher,he may just regret his inflexible rules. Unless he does a u turn........................:laugh:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I can't help thinking there's a correlation between posters who know full well what they are asking goes against Tony Bloom's club policy and threads that begin with glowing reference of outstanding supporterdom.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I can't help thinking there's a correlation between posters who know full well what they are asking goes against Tony Bloom's club policy and threads that begin with glowing reference of outstanding supporterdom.

:lolol:

“Our family have been following the club since the days at Surrenden Field, ....”.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
If there wasn't a waiting list you'd be able to transfer the season ticket to someone else in your family without problem. I know because I did this in summer 2015.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here