A dilema

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Silkster365

Oooo its a corner
Feb 21, 2009
Rustington
my friend and I have tickets for Charlton tomorrow but he has gone and got himself on crutches today thanks to a nasty injury. Anyone tried getting into a game on crutches before? what are the chances do you reckon - seeing as its all seater and he cant sit down I cant see us being allowed in?

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
As long as none of the stewards have seen the original version of 'Day of the Jackal' you should be fine :thumbsup:

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
my friend and I have tickets for Charlton tomorrow but he has gone and got himself on crutches today thanks to a nasty injury. Anyone tried getting into a game on crutches before? what are the chances do you reckon - seeing as its all seater and he cant sit down I cant see us being allowed in?

You should be ok, explain to them when you get there. Probably sit you next to Vicente and he & your mate can compare crutches, bupa v nhs :)

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
It's just as well you don't have to take a spelling or grammar test to get in.

s5.bha

Aug 3, 2003
I was on crutches with a full leg plaster when Wendy put the free kick in against Ipswich .........there was me and about 4 other blokes left in the North Stand when final whistle went !!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports