Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A DIFFERENT Poll - Will we be a member of the EU on 31st December 2018?

Will we be a member of the EU come December 31st 2018?

• Yes, you idiot - no one wants to pull the trigger, no way that Brexit will happen.

Votes: 34 49.3%
  • No, you idiot - the people have spoken. Brexit is happening.

Votes: 35 50.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
I don't believe that, but I do believe:-
- we are under no obligation to minimise the EU's risk and uncertainty by expediting notice of exit (and thus increasing our own risk of getting a shoddy deal in a hurried departure)
- if we hold our ground the pressure on the mandarins to truly reform the EU will lead to some meaningful improvements. If these are big enough and early enough, even a pro-Brexit cabinet would have to seriously consider calling a new referendum on the basis that the EU is a materially different proposition to the one we rejected (narrowly) last week, and the people should have a chance to say whether the reforms have gone far enough for us to be more comfortable with remaining

Sadly, both those options leave us with eggy eggy faces. :down:

A think there will be a second referendum to vote for/against the terms of the "Exit". I also predict that the Exit deal will be rejected and we will stay in. Will try and remember to look at this post in a couple of years time!

KingKev

Jun 16, 2011
Hove (actually)
Sadly, both those options leave us with eggy eggy faces. :down:

Would be so happy with the eggiest face ever if it meant we could continue in a vastly reformed and democratic EU. Otherwise I'm out with the best deal we can get - which will take planning, cunning and time...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here