Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] A couple of BHA/Amex records created last night

WASH

Jul 6, 2003
Rustington
Just a quick nod to a couple more milestones on our Amex/Premier League journey last night. Firstly, Premier League goal number 300 scored by Joao Pedro with the 2nd penalty and the first time in 297 Amex games that a game has ended with a 4-2 victory!
2023 at home saw us play 26, W16, D6 L4 Score 58 (only once not scoring in this time v Fulham) and conceding 29. Lge record was Pld 21, W12, D6, L3 (to Fulham, Everton and West Ham). Not a bad year really:).Roll on 2024.

Also since our arrival in the Premier League, we are the first team to clock up 20 victories against the 'Big 6' with a win % of 25.6%. Also against the Big 6, we have the most away from home with 8 wins, = most home goals (50, same as Newcastle ) and = most goals overall (85, same as Leicester). Just need to learn how to smash the weaker teams and we would be flying higher than we are

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Just a quick nod to a couple more milestones on our Amex/Premier League journey last night. Firstly, Premier League goal number 300 scored by Joao Pedro with the 2nd penalty and the first time in 297 Amex games that a game has ended with a 4-2 victory!
It's not a very common scoreline. I'm trying to think of the last time we won 4-2. I remember us losing 4-2 to Sheff Utd (I think it was Coppell's first or second game) but I can't think of a 4-2 win. The last one I can recall was when we beat Newcastle 4-2 (Wade's four goals) but there must have been one since then.

Seagull

Yes I eat anything
Feb 28, 2009
On the wing
I was lucky to attend Albion 2 Crewe Alexandra 4 at the Withdean with a Crewe fan in the 00s 😭

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
I recall losing at home to Norwich 4-2 in the late 70s, I stayed behind and got autographs from both teams that day. John Bond was the Norwich manager.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here