Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] A Comparison

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
Another comparison -

Toward the end of Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace things looked really bad; padawan Obi Wan was hanging defenceless in that power core thing having seen his Jedi Knight instructer slain by the fearsome Darth Maul, 7 year old anakin's space ship had powered down and he was being surrounded by armed droids, Queen Amidala had been caught trying to break into her own castle to free it from the evil trade federation, and the Droid army on Naboo had all but over-powered the gungan army. I mean it was so desperate, you can't write this stuff.

That's where we are now. We could give up, but what happened next in TPM? A lucky break as Ani's ship powered back up, allowing him to destroy the power on those droid army ships rendering the droids on naboo powerless, A nifty bit of athleticism allowing Obi Wan to pull off a remarkable flip, force grab and swipe to cut Darth Maul in half, and a trick play from Padme dummying and drawing the Trade federation out of position to allow Padme to force them into submission!

We just need to have faith that our equivalent of Ani's ship re-powering happens...

What? It's just as relevant a comparison, isn't it?

I’m afraid it’s not a relevant comparison to me: I give a sh1t about the Cardiff match, but I don’t give a sh1t about Star Wars. But each to their own......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here