• We will not be in the mix for the playoffs

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Other

Votes: 5 5.4%

• Total voters

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
I think we will be in the mix for the play-offs, but not make them. So, other for me.

I agree with this. The Championship is too random, so I'm going for mild pessimism, but hoping for play-off places. Top 2 would require an incredible string of victories at some point - possible, but I'm not going to pin my hopes on it.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Playoffs for me. We can only get better as our injured players return.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
In the playoffs
We will not be in the mix for the playoffs
So if we're in the mix for the playoffs, but finish outside them, we can't use these options. You could have done with spending a little more time thinking about the poll options, although I do appreciate you must have been in a rush to get this up before someone beat you to it.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Predictor gets into full swing after the New Year but right now I've got:

Top 2 between QPR, Derby, Leeds and Leicester
Remaining 2 play offs between us, Reading and Forest

We'll end 5th or 6th I'm guessing

Can't see any place for Burnley ... they'll crash and burn for sure

No doubt that'll change on a regular basis!!

Golfboy

Nov 15, 2012
I think come March the rest of this division will be looking at the back of our studs as we waltz away with this fickle league .
The 3 wins before the Barnsley rubbish were systematic of this Division - nothing outstanding but getting the breaks against plugging along teams .
Our top boys are close to return and if the team & Oscar gel , well , I haven't seen anyone out there to worry us - have you ??
And I'll throw this into the mix for next season ..
Tony to go massively "All In " in our 1st year in the Premier - he knows it'll be our only chance of ever winning the bloody thing !!!!

And the year after that, all in for the Champions League. A couple of additions to the current squad and it's possible.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
So if we're in the mix for the playoffs, but finish outside them, we can't use these options. You could have done with spending a little more time thinking about the poll options, although I do appreciate you must have been in a rush to get this up before someone beat you to it.

Do you not understand what "other" is for :wink:

I would stay and explain but I'm in a rush to get to London before the traffic gets really bad, have to get back for the match, sorry....

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Predictor gets into full swing after the New Year but right now I've got:

Top 2 between QPR, Derby, Leeds and Leicester
Remaining 2 play offs between us, Reading and Forest

We'll end 5th or 6th I'm guessing

Can't see any place for Burnley ... they'll crash and burn for sure

No doubt that'll change on a regular basis!!

Think you're about right on this Rugrat. QPR's first team and squad have to make them hot favourites for automatic promotion. You might be right about those three for the other automatic spot. Despite what you say about Burnley, they will only need between 35 and 40 points from their final 26 games to make the play-offs, which they might do, especially if they avoid too many injuries. Also think Wigan might be in the mix by the end of the season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here