Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A challenge for all NSC'ers.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
We have our own home and brilliant training facilities.
We are attracting very good young players from other top academies.
Our club is trying to live by a stable financial model.
We have no devine right to sign any players or expect them to sign for us.
Football tranfers are one of the most changable and unstable buisness dealings known to man.

Eddiespearritt

May 23, 2012
Central Europe
I feel very let down by the club at the moment, having invested blindly in expensive season tickets again, without having the knowledge that the best players would be sold and not adeqautely replaced. This is a fact.

It is also factual that we have just about no game changing players in our paper thin squad of today - I might believe that KLL from the bench can change a game, but there are precious few others. Lots of solid journeymen, but real talent that can stand a game on its head when it is really needed ?? How has it come to this so quickly. Final fact: I have no confidence in the player acquisition ability of David Burke and I'll be pleased when the club finally decide to make a change in this area.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I finally got past level 365 on Candy Crush yesterday. Fact.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
This is my 1000th post! :)

:p:kiss:punk::rock::flameboun:ascarf::ascarf::rave::banana::banana::clap::O:O:wave:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
When all's said and done, the Albion need us WAY WAY more than we need them. OK, we all fought tooth and nail for the right for a football club to exist for B&H.Praise be to Allah, Dick Knight and Tony Bloom, Job done :thumbsup: . Beyond that, there's a big old stadium WAY out of town and an apparently wondrous training complex that nobody has to my knowledge even SEEN, let alone ever posted a photo of. Maybe time for the club to re-establish a connection to the town, same as the Marina desperately needs to. Tho we're geographically cramped for space, we always got room for one or two more white elephants.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here