Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A car parked in Long Eaton Station earlier this afternoon..

Drebin

Jul 25, 2011
Norway
I have my minikit hanging up in my car here in Norway. Makes a nice change from all the Red Devils and You'll never walk alone stickers you see here.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
I don't understand how any Albion fan could end up with a red car.

A Ferrari aside, maybe, I could never buy a red car.

I'm Albion through and through but have a red car, why would it been seen as being disloyal to "the colours"

But on balance I do have a blue car as well.

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
I see Albion cars all over the place. I went to university in Buckingham, and on my morning walk I regularly used to be passed by a guy in a car with Albion stickers in the back. I went in about 2006 with my Godfather's daughter to pick up her kids from a school tournament in Shaftesbury. What should be in a car parked along the road? An Albion sticker. I don't know if that was our own Dorset Seagull's car. Then in 2012 I attended the funeral of a family friend at Mortlake Crematorium. The car parked next to me had an Albion scarf in the back.

No it wasn't but I did see the same thing in a car parked outside the Chinese in the high street a few years back. Also I saw some people moving into a house a few doors from me a few months ago and she had an away shirt on. Turns out they are both North stand STH's, small world

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here