Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A British Aid Worker Beheaded by ISIS

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
The plain fact that the videos are only released by and through the SITE group should set the alarm bells ringing.

Something on the bigger picture from the Global Research website

http://www.globalresearch.ca/going-a...-state/5401439

'Needless to say, US, NATO, Saudi and Qatari support and funding to the Islamic State will continue. The objective is not to destroy the Islamic State as promised by Obama. What we are dealing with is a US sponsored process of destabilizing and destroying both Iraq and Syria. The campaign against the Islamic State is being used as a justification to bomb both countries, largely targeting civilians.

The endgame is to destabilize Iraq as a nation state and trigger its partition into three separate entities.

The broader US-NATO strategic objective is to destabilize the entire Middle East- North Africa -Central Asia -South Asia region, including Iran, Pakistan and India.'

It's copied from the website I put on that same post. :facepalm:

So as usual just blindly copied and pasted without any thought going in to it whatsoever. Why would the U.S. want to destabilise IRAQ? They already did so once. Then they spent years stabilising it again.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
That nuclear bomb didn't stop anything if we are soon to be in WW3. A Nuclear war will be a global disaster, not a helpful solution.
You really are off your rocker if you think that you can link the ending of WW2 with a highly improbable imminent starting of WW3.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Got any figures on how many of the poor buggers on the receiving end deserved to be vaporised?
None of them DESERVED it, but it stopped the war saving an unknown number of further casualties.

War is not fair, and the Islamic State have declared war upon us. Alternatively we could ask them for a piece of paper?

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
So as usual just blindly copied and pasted without any thought going in to it whatsoever. Why would the U.S. want to destabilise IRAQ? They already did so once. Then they spent years stabilising it again.

:D Don't forget The Truth's copied and pasted "The broader US-NATO strategic objective is to destabilize the entire Middle East- North Africa -Central Asia -South Asia region, including IRAN, Pakistan and India.' as well.
Iran are backing the attack on ISIS.......good accurate link/website that one :thumbsup::facepalm:

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

Can you show me the statistics to prove the U.S. have stabilise Iraq?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
The plain fact that the videos are only released by and through the SITE group should set the alarm bells ringing.

Something on the bigger picture from the Global Research website

http://www.globalresearch.ca/going-a...-state/5401439

'Needless to say, US, NATO, Saudi and Qatari support and funding to the Islamic State will continue. The objective is not to destroy the Islamic State as promised by Obama. What we are dealing with is a US sponsored process of destabilizing and destroying both Iraq and Syria. The campaign against the Islamic State is being used as a justification to bomb both countries, largely targeting civilians.

The endgame is to destabilize Iraq as a nation state and trigger its partition into three separate entities.

The broader US-NATO strategic objective is to destabilize the entire Middle East- North Africa -Central Asia -South Asia region, including Iran, Pakistan and India.'

How this post has confused people is beyond me.

Can you not see the inverted commas?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Last edited:

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
:facepalm:

What school year are you in?
Now it is possible that I really am the dumbest person on NSC when it comes to history, but unless you point out why that is the case I reserve the right to think of you as a 'conspiracy nut job'.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Ohh she will react heavily to that comment......

Why are you referring to me as a she?

I'm a man.

Not back to your old habits already are you? A massive shame if so.

Last edited:

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Now it is possible that I really am the dumbest person on NSC when it comes to history, but unless you point out why that is the case I reserve the right to think of you as a 'conspiracy nut job'.

Year 3?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Can you show me the statistics to prove the U.S. have stabilise Iraq?

That's not the point you halfwit. If the U.S. didn't stabilize it then they wouldn't need to be involved in its further destabilization. If they did they'd hardly be surreptitiously undoing their good work :facepalm:

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
That's not the point you halfwit. If the U.S. didn't stabilize it then they wouldn't need to be involved in its further destabilization. If they did they'd hardly be surreptitiously undoing their good work :facepalm:

Again, where is your evidence to back this shit up?

Why is everything you say, all from the top of your head? Never anything to back up what you say, just some strange way of viewing peace?

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
:facepalm:

What school year are you in?

Oh, i see you added me (after editing) in your school boy joke. Sorry if your scanning of the internet for another conspiracy theory brought up this one.
Best check the content before hastily posting.
By the way i did well in History at school, but did not have to be an historian to spot the gaffs in the link that you put up.
Teachers report for you. "Lack of concentration and Walter Mitty tendencies, must try harder".

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Waaaay, you're back!

Missed you loads.

Why are you referring to me as a she?

I'm a man.

Not back to your old habits already are you? A massive shame if so.

I'm pleased you missed me, I am referring to you as she as I believe you to be a "she" and I don't have any habits, well non that would ever affect you dahling xx

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here