Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A British Aid Worker Beheaded by ISIS

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
It did have positive effect,it ended WWII in 1945 in abrupt fashion with the surrender of Japan.Yes you are prone to imagining stuff.

You think nuclear bombs have positive effect?

and i'm the one with the imagination?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Probably easy for me to say, but if I were to find myself in the unfortunate position of David Haines, the last thing I would do is read out their propaganda message.
If I was going to be killed anyway, I would have kept quiet, or condemned them.
I also think that all aid workers and volunteers in these conflict areas should be recalled, regardless of the result and if they decide to stay then they should be made fully aware of the possible consequences to them, as a result of them staying.
Currently, the future for the world's population looks pretty bleak, with constant waring and fighting everywhere.
I watched the film 'Noah' last night and even though I know it is fiction, found myself thinking that if it were true, that Noah has a lot to answer for.

noah...!! what a strange film...!!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I've got Pringles, who's got some dips?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Nope. Soulman started blaming Pakistani Muslims for the Rotherham Scandal, no one else had mentioned anything to do with Pedophiles?

Your choice if you see no wrong in that. I personally thinks it's disgusting. England must be the homeland of nonces and you're fine with blaming the whole entire Muslim faith for the Rotherham scandal!?

And by the way. Hitony was encouraging people to post rape threats to Rosa. Would you like me to bring back the thread?
She is a girl. It's no laughing mater like so many thought it was.
Rosa is too scared to use NSC ever again because of the sexual content blasted at her by the likes of Hitony and you.

What a bunch of prats NSC possesses. Laughing about Rosa for 3 years and the whole time IT WAS A GIRL.

Shame you lot typed you were going to rape her eh!?

I've done some background work and it turns out that Rosa has been banned forever, as is her nemesis 'Falmer'. It appears that this was one person deliberately stirring by arguing with themselves in a single thread. I have a lot of work on at present, but will endeavour to find out if there is yet another person using the same ISP, and if it turns out to be you then expect a long holiday from NSC.

As for the rape threats, I suggest you either back up the allegation or once again sanctions will be taken against you. Wasting other people's time is not acceptable.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
I've done some background work and it turns out that Rosa has been banned forever, as is her nemesis 'Falmer'. It appears that this was one person deliberately stirring by arguing with themselves in a single thread. I have a lot of work on at present, but will endeavour to find out if there is yet another person using the same ISP, and if it turns out to be you then expect a long holiday from NSC.

As for the rape threats, I suggest you either back up the allegation or once again sanctions will be taken against you. Wasting other people's time is not acceptable.

Did you get my message?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
[MENTION=12292]The Truth[/MENTION] has by far the most posts in this thread and pretty much all of them are absolute drivel.

Well it beats repeating word for word what the Guardian prints.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Wasting other people's time is not acceptable.

That would mean deleting most of the stuff posted on nsc. The rest of your post I totally agree with.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Err.........yes. I've reported it to the authorities.

Why? I only offered you the opportunity to explain to Rosa why it was fine at that time, for her to be asked to watch users on here playing with themselves sexually?

She is a women. She runs a charity to mobilise the youth. She would love to meet you.

That's all I said?

I gave you the link too. All the evidence was there.

but did you need to go to the authorities?

Last edited:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
That would mean deleting most of the stuff posted on nsc. The rest of your post I totally agree with.

Fair enough. I should have chosen my words less ambiguously. As mods we are obliged to follow up all reports of inappropriate posts, and this is what takes up the time. The usual NSC knockabout stuff is fine as can drift in and out of it depending on how busy we are at work. With these type of allegations it's a case of drop all tools and try to get to the bottom of the issue, and that's what is my concern.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Fair enough. I should have chosen my words less ambiguously. As mods we are obliged to follow up all reports of inappropriate posts, and this is what takes up the time. The usual NSC knockabout stuff is fine as can drift in and out of it depending on how busy we are at work. With these type of allegations it's a case of drop all tools and try to get to the bottom of the issue, and that's what is my concern.

I realise the seriousness etc but I was attempting to add a little humour, that's all!!

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Hands and legs bound, there's still no way I'd go without a struggle, no matter how futile. I do wonder if they are drugged before being knelt in position, but then if they are reading out statements I guess not.

I don't think this is anything you could know, imagine, predict or even guess how you might react in that situation. You're talking about a psychological and probably physical breakdown over many many months prior to reaching this point in an environment you couldn't even wish to contemplate.

I find statements like these really odd as if you're somehow suggesting that the victims lacked fight or bravery or something. Very easy to say what we'd all do from the comfort of our own homes.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I don't think this is anything you could know, imagine, predict or even guess how you might react in that situation. You're talking about a psychological and probably physical breakdown over many many months prior to reaching this point in an environment you couldn't even wish to contemplate.

I find statements like these really odd as if you're somehow suggesting that the victims lacked fight or bravery or something. Very easy to say what we'd all do from the comfort of our own homes.

Seriously? I find it 'really odd' that you are suggesting that I'm suggesting the victims lacked fight or bravery when I was saying no such thing. I also said I wonder if they might have been drugged, i.e. that their mental capacity was somehow compromised in the same way you are 'speculating' on their psychological breakdown. If you can twist anything else out of what I said please give it a go! Jesus.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Hands and legs bound, there's still no way I'd go without a struggle, no matter how futile.
I don't see how you could possibly be sure of this. How about they line you up to be executed, ask you to calmly read a statement, and you say know. They then torture you for days until you beg them to execute you. And then again they offer you the chance to calmly read the statement before being executed. Refuse and you're back to square one. Repeat until you do as asked.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I don't see how you could possibly be sure of this. How about they line you up to be executed, ask you to calmly read a statement, and you say know. They then torture you for days until you beg them to execute you. And then again they offer you the chance to calmly read the statement before being executed. Refuse and you're back to square one. Repeat until you do as asked.

No one can be sure of anything tbh.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I imagine special forces are over there already prepping the way to eradicate these scum from the face if the earth.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here