Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A bit early but what the hell... Norwich roll-call

nail-Z

Jul 10, 2003
North Somerset
It's only marginally easier for me to get there than it is Middlesbrough. But I will go this time as I haven't on previous occasions.

My first train is 6:45am. I'll try and stay off the cider until after 9am. Isn't Aspalls from that part of the country? Edna?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
It's only marginally easier for me to get there than it is Middlesbrough. But I will go this time as I haven't on previous occasions.

My first train is 6:45am. I'll try and stay off the cider until after 9am. Isn't Aspalls from that part of the country? Edna?

I believe Aspall's is Suffolk. It seems only right, therefore, as we take the scenic steam train through Colchester, Manningtree, Ipswich, Stowmarket and DISS (you have to say that in a loud Partridge voice), to pay tribute with a small bottle or two in first class :thumbsup:

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
:wave:

Driving up as it's cheaper than the train - leave at 9am I think.

BlockDpete

Oct 8, 2005
Yes, getting the train, looking forward to it.

Seems to be some excellent drinking holes in the city, always the plan B of an away trip.

That said, last time I went to Norwich, we won. Boxing Day several years ago I think?

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
Will be there for weekend with three others. Been to this nice city before but not to Carrow Road. So really looking forward to this one.:albion2:

ShanklySeagull

Justice for the 96...
May 30, 2011
Littlehampton
Me plus two of the kids. Looking forward to seeing the Albion again but not hopeful of coming away with a result! However we will see - having gone there with tempered expectations we may go and scoop three points!

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Are there Engineering works between Liverpool St and Stratford on Sat ?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
My ticket has finally arrived this morning. Hooray :clap:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Are there Engineering works between Liverpool St and Stratford on Sat ?

Yep. Getting the tube from London Bridge to Stratford on the Jubilee Line, I guess.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here