Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A Big Thankyou to BHAFC and Piglets Pies

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
Just a quick post to thank the Club and Jo of Piglets Pies for what they done for my boy for the Burnley game.

I e mailed the Club to ask them if they could give a mention at halftime to my Son, Robert who departs for Afghan next week as it was his last home game before deploying.

Back came an E mail from the Club asking for a photo and more details so that they could publish it in the programme,which they kindly did for me.

Then we get a message from Jo of Piglets Pies to meet her in The North Stand for a free pie etc and ended up having a good chat about what and where he will be going.

This may be a small thing to some people, but to me and my son it shows although we are reaching for the Stars in The Premiership we still have the heart and soul of a family Club

Thankyou BHAFC and Piglets once again !!:clap::clap::clap:

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Does that mean his Palace ticket is going spare?

(Just kidding - that's really great stuff from the club.)

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
All the best to you and specially Robert. Maybe we'll be in the premier league by the time he's back!

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
Please thank your son Robert for his service. I hope he stays safe.

jonsey

Aug 5, 2011
North Sussex
Just a quick post to thank the Club and Jo of Piglets Pies for what they done for my boy for the Burnley game.

I e mailed the Club to ask them if they could give a mention at halftime to my Son, Robert who departs for Afghan next week as it was his last home game before deploying.

Back came an E mail from the Club asking for a photo and more details so that they could publish it in the programme,which they kindly did for me.

Then we get a message from Jo of Piglets Pies to meet her in The North Stand for a free pie etc and ended up having a good chat about what and where he will be going.

This may be a small thing to some people, but to me and my son it shows although we are reaching for the Stars in The Premiership we still have the heart and soul of a family Club

Thankyou BHAFC and Piglets once again !!:clap::clap::clap:

All the very best for your son............

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Must be a few chaps (possibly even ladies) serving out there.

Surely a branch of Seagulls Over Helmand is in order?

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
The thing is Edna they are scattered all over Helmand etc so the chances of getting them to know there are fellow Albion fans out there are pretty remote, which is a shame

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Good luck to him, how time flies when you and me were managing our respective sons youth footie teams.......

Junior departs for the USA if everything visa wise works out this Summer for two years of Soccer in Kansas

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here