Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A Big Manager Poll with choice (unlike the Argus)

Poll for Manager with Genuine Choice

• Hoddle

Votes: 64 13.6%
  • Sherwood

Votes: 81 17.2%
  • Pulis

Votes: 92 19.6%
  • N Jones

Votes: 4 0.9%
  • Mcghee

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Meulenstein

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chappers

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Mcdermott

Votes: 42 8.9%
  • Adkins

Votes: 9 1.9%
  • Rosler

Votes: 16 3.4%
  • Robinson

Votes: 21 4.5%
  • Sven

Votes: 7 1.5%
  • R Garde

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Ole Gunnar

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Mowbray

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • McCoist

• Zola

Votes: 17 3.6%
  • Hughton

Votes: 44 9.4%
  • Clement

Votes: 18 3.8%
  • Hantz

• Clough

Votes: 4 0.9%
  • A N Other

Votes: 23 4.9%

• Total voters

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Pulis if we can get him.

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
Dream team of Hoddle and Sherwood for me.
Hoddle has the knowledge, Sherwood the passion.
But, in reality, I'll settle for anyone who can keep us out of league one this season and build on that success next.

boik

I won't be popular, but I would be happy with 4th bottom IF we appointed a manager for the future. Someone who can bring the kids through and play proper football. Our U17s and 18s seem pretty good - they are the future of this club. If we appoint someone like Pulis, then I'm sure we would finish mid table, but he would want to spend lots of money on big physical players and I'm not sure I would enjoy the games. Any decent kids would be easily poached as they wouldn't get games.

Ideally I'd love Hoddle, with him mentoring the next manager. But would be happy with Robinson - think he could build something here if only the fans would give him time. Think Pulis, McDermott et al would be too short term. We need stability and to build slowly rather than chucking money at getting promoted ASAP. Deep down, I'm not even sure if I want to get to the prem,

Burn him!!!!

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
I won't be popular, but I would be happy with 4th bottom IF we appointed a manager for the future. Someone who can bring the kids through and play proper football.

Build the whole team together, in other words. Otherwise the academy is just a place where you develop for future sale. A football puppy mill, if you will.

It'll never happen. Makes too much sense.

D

Deleted member 2719

I don't get this infatuation with Pulis, scally and Parish found him hard to handle.
We don't need another egotistical manager IMO.

D

Deleted member 2719

Dream team of Hoddle and Sherwood for me.
Hoddle has the knowledge, Sherwood the passion.
But, in reality, I'll settle for anyone who can keep us out of league one this season and build on that success next.

Can I swap Your wood for a Ingham. .............. Thats is Sheringham a bit of Hoddle and Teddy please, we could just rule the world.

scousegull

Apr 15, 2008
I can't understand why so many people want Sherwood. Right now, we need someone with bags of experience and a sound knowledge of the championship; he provides neither. Mowbray, Hughton or Jewell (if a perhaps a bit out of touch) for me.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
I am astonished that people want Hughton.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here