Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

turnstiler

Ex North Stand Turnstiler
Mar 6, 2009
Cologne, Germany

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Nope, as you can see from my location am up in suffolk now, (previoulsy I lived in south east london for 33 years_.the only civil unrest we see is if a) the village pub runs out of aspalls or b) the verges are overgrown.

Anyway, I digress. I'm just specifically interested as to why people would think it's worth doing anything in eltham as in my experience they'd get swiftly slapped, Millwall protection or not. I think it is important that communities are beginning to say "no more", however I wouldn't have thought it necessary in Eltham.

Well I guess even Eltham has it's share of idiots too. And as I said earlier, politicians don't build communities, although they like to take the credit for it, communities build communities and togetherness like tonight will probably build a few communities in a way it wasn't known, and hopefully of all races.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
1: my mate is dressing up as Freddy Mercury (in a dress & complete with a vacuum cleaner from the i want to break free video)
& wearing it at pride on sat'day & he is 100% straight.
2: Kerry Katona winning Mum of the year
3: I live in Worthing & two oriental ladies live round the corner & they are in their front garden every couple of days cutting their
grass (about 25x25ft lawn) with household scissors...thats pretty strange

Top work! Well played sir.

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
Some EDL nugget got a slap last night for putting up a EDL flag, and lobbing a pint glass.

He is not welcome in Eltham again.

Fair Play.

Seagulls over Lewes

Jul 5, 2003
Rodmell
Strong Millwall dotted around different pubs in Eltham.

The working man of that area is not happy.

These 'deprived' kids with blacksberrys and nike trainers are not gonna know what has hit them tonight.

Good luck wall:thumbsup:

london98.jpg

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
shame their parents were forbidden from slapping the little darlings when they were still controlable.......i agree with what a few have said on here , politicians are out of touch and out of control , i believe that "communities" will run their own manor with leaders coming from unexpected walks of life ........it's the start of something i reckon , only hope it's something that turns out to be good , i will get lashed for this i know but if we get rid of all the recent european/eastern european people who systematically drain Britains financial resources, and try and encourage the disenfranchised youth into the work force in their place it would be a good start........there, i've said it and i will wait to be scunted for the next half an hour.

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
shame their parents were forbidden from slapping the little darlings when they were still controlable.......i agree with what a few have said on here , politicians are out of touch and out of control , i believe that "communities" will run their own manor with leaders coming from unexpected walks of life ........it's the start of something i reckon , only hope it's something that turns out to be good , i will get lashed for this i know but if we get rid of all the recent european/eastern european people who systematically drain Britains financial resources, and try and encourage the disenfranchised youth into the work force in their place it would be a good start........there, i've said it and i will wait to be scunted for the next half an hour.

TBF mate, most hoodrats see the benefits system as a lifestyle choice. Got f*** all to do with immigration.

Most of them dont want to work.

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
It can be hard for people to see the benefits of getting off the benefits system.

http://www.jrf.org.uk/publications/better-off-working

I think the problem is the benefits system has made it easy for people to sit tight on what they get.

Rent paid, a few quid a week, and no council tax etc etc.

Why work when you may get more disposable income sitting on yer arse watching Jeremy Kyle.

Benefits should be a support network, not a lifestyle choice.

Food stamps is something Cameron should have a long hard look at imo.

Regards,

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I think the problem is the benefits system has made it easy for people to sit tight on what they get.

Rent paid, a few quid a week, and no council tax etc etc.

Why work when you may get more disposable income sitting on yer arse watching Jeremy Kyle.

Benefits should be a support network, not a lifestyle choice.

Food stamps is something Cameron should have a long hard look at imo.

Regards,

Either that or create jobs that are better paid and have a career path. I read an old fella talking about Britain making stuff again, to create meaningful jobs and career paths.

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
Either that or create jobs that are better paid and have a career path. I read an old fella talking about Britain making stuff again, to create meaningful jobs and career paths.

In the current climate in the private sector, its easier said than done.

I hear your sentiments though.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
In the current climate in the private sector, its easier said than done.

I hear your sentiments though.

True enough Sid. No easy answer to all this. I hope that something good emerges from this and maybe we can learn a lesson so it doesn't happen again (can't say i am that confident though).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here