Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

90 Days and counting down!

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Saw Martin Perry this evening and of course asked about Falmer. He was pleased about the good news regarding the reccomendations for AONB etc ........he was still hoping we will have the Falmer decision by the 9th....................but wouldn,t be surprised if it was delayed by a week or so, due to the cabinet changes..

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
less then 7 days until the mother of all piss ups in Sussex commences

*nervous*

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
Depends which clock you're going by. I'm settling for 6 at the moment, altough I reckon a decision this week is most likely.

C'mon Gordo you can do it!!! Oh, and not forgetting Mrs Blear Honourary Seagull should the decision be the correct one.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
after five long yeARS, I CAN WAIT ANOTHER WEEK

I can't, and it would be a bloody disgrace if the excuse was anything other than a nuclear war. A poxy cabinet reshuffle just isn't good enough. It's their fault in the first place. And why say 'or before' 9th July when it always ends up being 'on':angry::angry::angry::mad:

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
I can't, and it would be a bloody disgrace if the excuse was anything other than a nuclear war. A poxy cabinet reshuffle just isn't good enough. It's their fault in the first place. And why say 'or before' 9th July when it always ends up being 'on':angry::angry::angry::mad:

Last time, it was the day before.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here