90 Days and counting down!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
i think brown will want the decision to be just as he takes over. think about it the next general election it was brown's labour who gave u falmer, he'll be thinking of the votes.

I have that gut feeling too.

Guilligomarc'h Gully

Vive Les Mouettes!
16 Days.........................Dunno realy.............could do with a clock!!

Surely its 14 days to the 9th - but if its to be, say mid-day friday 6th, only 11 days? I've just ploughed thro' 141 postings ...... wouldn't it be a good idea to have a CLOCK pinned on the Big board?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
i think brown will want the*decision to be just as he takes over. think about it the next general election it was brown's labour who gave u falmer, he'll be thinking of the votes.*

Don't really reckon we figure that high up in Brown's thinking just now but could be wrong.

Could anyone remind me how long there is to go before the decision?

I seem to have mislaid the clock ???

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Jesus...its not far off now. I'm gettin really excited. I need to organise the celebration :dance: :clap2:

Someone suggested on here that on the day that the yes decision is made, we all head up to Falmer, paint a pitch and have a kick about... now that would be great, and deffo something that the media would jump on as well.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Why don't we all get on the train to falmer with our spades and start the digging ! That would certainly hit the headlines !!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Someone suggested on here that on the day that the yes decision is made, we all head up to Falmer, paint a pitch and have a kick about... now that would be great, and deffo something that the media would jump on as well.

Wouldn't that be trespassing on a Farmers Land? Didnt the FFA team fall into that little trap last time?

I think the more important date will be when LDC finally say OK then..its all yours.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Wouldn't that be trespassing on a Farmers Land? Didnt the FFA team fall into that little trap last time?

I think the more important date will be when LDC finally say OK then..its all yours.

I think we we just kidding!

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere

I thought the Farmer leased the land from Brighton Council? I am not sure if he even has a crop in there at the moment...anyway, we should do something to mark the day!

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Maybe setup a game of cricket, and see if we can reach the pond with six !

I popped my hamstring on saturday against Bexhill 3'ds, so cricket is a no no for me for a couple of weeks:down::down::down::down:

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
I popped my hamstring on saturday against Bexhill 3'ds, so cricket is a no no for me for a couple of weeks:down::down::down::down:

Sorry to hear that DTG, my game on Sunday was washed out !!

Did you not warm up beforehand !!!

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Umm i keep forgetting.........how many days is it now?................A countdown clock to the 9th July would be realy helpful.............to count the days left to the decision......oh not forgetting my birthday on the 9th

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
i am starting to feel really nervous about all this now :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports