Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

8th best

MACROBLUE

Jul 9, 2011
Looks like the 8th best attendance out of the whole football league this weekend, a big positive, just a pity the atmosphere, was I felt flat from the off yesterday.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Were there really 7 higher attendances than ours in the FL yesterday?

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
If it was the actual attendance rather than tickets sold then it might be worth getting excited about.

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
Were there really 7 higher attendances than ours in the FL yesterday?

He's including the Premier League (which I suspect you know). I noticed this as well, largest crowd in the Championship, larger crowd than three Premier League games and only a few hundred short of Norwich's attendance.

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
There was some Palace prick on the way home on the train, must have been trying to wind up one of our lot. He was saying Brighton isnt a football town and only 8k fans, when asked how many palace had yesterday, he said 16k and our guy mentioned our 26k.

Seriously this guy, clearly dillussional, kept a straight face i dont know. He got off at Portslade and was advising how he knows everything about Brighton and its not a football town.

Anyway - good attendance for us yesterday - agreed it was very flat atmosphere. Boro fans were a credit in the ground

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here