Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

86.7% season ticket renewals...

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Really does go to show the good job the management team have done over previous seasons in making the club attractive (and I'm not saying it's perfect.)

Now, if the football management could do the same on the pitch.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Not a good comparison. Middlesbrough a smaller town / club has a far smaller catchment area.

Cleveland is larger. Population is as great or larger than the travel zone by 60,000 or so.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
I noticed in that article it said that the game against us is a sell out - yet I am sure the club has said that we are still to decide whether to take 2 or 3 thousand tickets for the game

Aitor Karanka's side will be roared on by a sell-out crowd of 33,600 against the Seagulls on May 2 after the last few tickets were snapped up.

After talks with Brighton and safety chiefs about the away fans’ allocation, Boro released a final batch of 1,200 tickets yesterday lunchtime after a re-jig of the concourses but they went within hours.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
I noticed in that article it said that the game against us is a sell out - yet I am sure the club has said that we are still to decide whether to take 2 or 3 thousand tickets for the game

Aitor Karanka's side will be roared on by a sell-out crowd of 33,600 against the Seagulls on May 2 after the last few tickets were snapped up.

After talks with Brighton and safety chiefs about the away fans’ allocation, Boro released a final batch of 1,200 tickets yesterday lunchtime after a re-jig of the concourses but they went within hours.

Article is a year old and the last game of the season was against them, just like it will be this season

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
9 days still to go for 1901's to renew.
Interesting to see the final figure but you would expect the lack of prawn sarnies as reported on here to drag the overall renewals down a touch.
Of course promotion will make the figures irrelevant :thumbsup:

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005

That would be seriously impressive ticket selling if it concerned 2016...

Will be interesting to see how well those responsible can get The Amex sold out for our remaining home matches. Would be a shame to see a lot of empty seats in the South Stand (or anywhere else).

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
"Following a record number of season ticket renewals for the 2016/17 campaign, demand is expected to be high when season tickets go on sale to the waiting list later this month.

With demand expected to be high, the club will cap the numbers of season ticket holders if required"

Bodes really well for tickets sold next year regardless of division. Obviously, close to sold out every week in the PL but even in the Championship we should be back up to where we were a couple of years ago with plenty of 26K and 27K+ ...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here