NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
This is early period Apoptyg. Delicious!

Did you make the gig APOP did at Underworld in Camden a year or so back? I have this feeling we could have been occupying the same space again.

Nooo! Never knew about it, FFS!!!! My life is a roller coaster right now, unfortunately. Was it good? He can't sing, the poor boy, but he has PIZZAZZZ!!! Info please!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
OK, OK. No more nastiness (for now). Gentle and lovely sintipop. Starting with more Germans (Seabound, named because they like the sea. Lovely boys x) singalong stylee:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17YKz09Uqgw

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Nooo! Never knew about it, FFS!!!! My life is a roller coaster right now, unfortunately. Was it good? He can't sing, the poor boy, but he has PIZZAZZZ!!! Info please!

Wow! I've just looked it up and it was a bit over two years ago. Time flies and all. They were in the UK for a festival the following day and put in a craft London date. There's a video on YouTube (attached below) that provides a ten minute mash up just to give you a quick flavour. It was a superb night, as Mrs H and I had waited the better part of ten years to catch them.

Thanks for the Mesh tip. I can't pretend to be a synth pop expert. That's Mrs H's domain. I see they're playing The Garage on October. Think that might happen... :)

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking

Well that was fun. Had never heard of Mesh until half an hour ago when we checked out your clip. Half an hour of research and we now have tickets for The Garage show. See you there?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Wow! I've just looked it up and it was a bit over two years ago. Time flies and all. They were in the UK for a festival the following day and put in a craft London date. There's a video on YouTube (attached below) that provides a ten minute mash up just to give you a quick flavour. It was a superb night, as Mrs H and I had waited the better part of ten years to catch them.

Thanks for the Mesh tip. I can't pretend to be a synth pop expert. That's Mrs H's domain. I see they're playing The Garage on October. Think that might happen... :)

Cheers for that. PM me if you go for Mesh. Mrs Tackle will be persuaded out of her My Bloody Valentine reverie to attend :lolol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
[yt]UMPC8QJF6sI[/yt]

Almost rude to reach page 4 and not have THIS featured.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here