Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

80's casual terrace fashion

topbanana36

Dec 29, 2007
New Zealand
I brought a copy from this Lorne fella in the bell when it first came out, I then heard rumours a few weeks later a few lads were after him for not blacking out faces which in all honesty should have been done.

My ugly mug is in that book, should have definitely blacked me out for the sake of the general public :)

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I brought a copy from this Lorne fella in the bell when it first came out, I then heard rumours a few weeks later a few lads were after him for not blacking out faces which in all honesty should have been done.

Bit strange that he blocks out the faces of his mates modelling the 80s clothing, but not in some of the photos that needed blocking out.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
i remember wearing a baby blue and yellow jumper, also having naturally wavy hair i didn't need the permed bit at the back :love:
regards
DR

BRfZtQ1CQAAYMbS.jpg

:bounce:

Was it this diamond pringle DR?

Jan 30, 2008
he either has my spare when my son doesn't come with me or he goes with his bird. Quite a regular these days !
i used to take my Mrs to football ,she got smacked in the back of the head by a Sunderland fan and chased across the Trent bridge in Nottingham :angry:
regards
DR

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here