Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 800 games up!

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
:D I started a spreadsheet when I was 11 that included all the games I went to, the scorers, who I went with and anything else worth noting!
I’ve done it ever since game one (April 1987) and given I’m now 47 years old, I can’t see myself stopping! :D
The word spreadsheet didn't exist when I was 11 🤷‍♂️

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Skuller

Jun 3, 2017
The word spreadsheet didn't exist when I was 11 🤷‍♂️
VisiCalc was around in the 80s.

And accountants used “spreadsheets” decades before computers were invented. They were literally large sheets of paper on which you made your double-entry ledger recordings. The word was then borrowed by the computer industry.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Computers didn't exist when I was 11. Electricity had just been discovered.
Electricity?

You were lucky.

Back in my hovel, we had to bang to rocks together just to keep arselves warm.
We'd only recently discovered friction.

AlbionBro

Jun 6, 2020
:D I started a spreadsheet when I was 11 that included all the games I went to, the scorers, who I went with and anything else worth noting!
I’ve done it ever since game one (April 1987) and given I’m now 47 years old, I can’t see myself stopping! :D
Can I suggest that you are an imposter, the real Bez could not have done this.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Started in 1965 and haven't got a scooby doo how many. Have looked back at fixtures and cannot remember if I was at certain games. All I can say is that I know I only missed one home game between 1976 and 1985 and have probably missed about 10-11 home games in the last 20 years.
Can't remember my first away game. Think it was Aldershot but not entirely sure.
( p.s My son keeps records and knows exactly how many he has done )

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here