Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

80/20 split Fury

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Haye is a bum, got knocked out by a cruiserweight, got floored by a supermiddleweight and quit in a world title fight with a poorly little toe, he is an embarrassment to the fight game and if he is that confident then WINNER takes all BABY

What happened when he fought, your man A-Force Ernest....He didn't quit in that World Title fight, he took Klitschko the distance. Ok it wasn't a fight for the ages agreed but the little man still went 12 rounds with the big man, not to be sniffed at.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
What happened when he fought, your man A-Force Ernest....He didn't quit in that World Title fight, he took Klitschko the distance. Ok it wasn't a fight for the ages agreed but the little man still went 12 rounds with the big man, not to be sniffed at.
I agree with kev! :rave:

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Ernest on my way to cricket last night I stopped and had a beer at the Cliftonville, if the Pikey gets lucky and you win our bet is that where I will have to cough up for the full English?

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
1003256_208465305974066_762825406_n.jpg

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Haye will come up with some excuse, he has pulled out of more fights than I've had Full Englishes

He doesn't need an excuse for this one, he will smash the singing pikey around the squared circle to the point that Billy Fury will be giving out his own rendition of Rainbow's "I surrender"

And I get a full English in sunny Worthing on the house........thanks Ernest.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Will Fury still give us all a song whilst being carried out on a stretcher? I do hope so.

red star portslade

Jul 8, 2012
Hove innit
Press conference to announce the details meant to be on July 11 but Tyson already said on Facebook the fight is at the MEN on Sept 28th unless Haye bottles it with some excuse. I haven't been so excited about a fight since Minter v Hagler

I haven't been so excited about a fight since Minter v Hagler[/QUOTE]

And what a miss-match that was. I seem to recall the crowd landed more punches on Hagler as he left the ring than Minter landed in 3 rounds.

topbanana36

Dec 29, 2007
New Zealand
Press conference to announce the details meant to be on July 11 but Tyson already said on Facebook the fight is at the MEN on Sept 28th unless Haye bottles it with some excuse. I haven't been so excited about a fight since Minter v Hagler

i'm sure there have been exciting fights since 1980, Watson, Eubank, Benn for starters or don't you watch much boxing?

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells

I wonder if Fury will be stupid enough to say the same thing Minter said before that fight. But then he hasn't got any belts to lose has he???...and you wouldn't get away with comments like that these days. Although Fury does say some bloody stupid things. All helps sell the tickets I suppose, I suspect after this fight it will be back to bare knuckles in the back streets for the pikey lol.

topbanana36

Dec 29, 2007
New Zealand
Read what I say, excited about a fight and I'm excited about seeing that stiff idiot Price get KO'd again on Saturday

Hoping to see a different Price this time around, could be wrong, but working with Lennox Lewis and having quality sparring it may be different.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here