Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

8 of last years first team squad

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
We was crying out for a clear-out anyway...Problem is we haven't replaced them:lolol:

Agreed! some were destined for bigger clubs and others were past their sell by date and injury prone.

We do need replacements and I really hope we get them.
If we don't, we will probably struggle, but that is not really a new thing for us is it?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Gone not including Bridcutt. How sad . . There Is no light at the end of the tunnel . Would love to be positive .
But i am feeling sorry for Sammi. We are now a league 1 team on paper at the very be. I think we will struggle to stay in this división this year . If you think we would benefit from a change at the
top of the club please post your thoughts. We seem to have crashed. a very succesful car . Ir was so beautiful.

14/1 to be relegated on bet365. Fill yer boots! :thumbsup:

Gone not including Bridcutt. How sad . . There Is no light at the end of the tunnel . Would love to be positive .
But i am feeling sorry for Sammi. We are now a league 1 team on paper at the very be. I think we will struggle to stay in this división this year . If you think we would benefit from a change at the
top of the club please post your thoughts. We seem to have crashed. a very succesful car . Ir was so beautiful.

That team didn't score many goals either!

http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?306675-**-BHA-v-Birmingham-**-Score-Predictor
:moo:

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area

......."But we are where we are.....NOT in the the Premiership !"

jgmcdee

Mar 25, 2012
I think you have completly missed the point. I was just pointing out that a team made up of players we have let go in the past 8 months, is stronger than a team we could field now. Which is hardly ambitious.

Genuine question: if they all came knocking at the door tomorrow which ones would you re-sign? I can see Ward and Ulloa, and maybe stretch to Upson, but outside of that?

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012

In response to much of the negativity around at the moment, I would like to commend to you all the words of Bing Crosby and the Andrews Sisters, as sung in the above song:

You've got to accentuate the positive,
Eliminate the negative,
Latch on to the affirmative,
Don't mess with Mr Inbetween.

It's a damn fine song.

And if you can't see any positive or affirmative, maybe you should be seeking help. Wake up and smell the coffee, to use that expression in a positive sense.

Go back to moaning on Sept 1st if thins have not changed significantly by then...... And even then, there is the loan window.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004

In response to much of the negativity around at the moment, I would like to commend to you all the words of Bing Crosby and the Andrews Sisters, as sung in the above song:

You've got to accentuate the positive,
Eliminate the negative,
Latch on to the affirmative,
Don't mess with Mr Inbetween.

It's a damn fine song.

And if you can't see any positive or affirmative, maybe you should be seeking help. Wake up and smell the coffee, to use that expression in a positive sense.

Go back to moaning on Sept 1st if thins have not changed significantly by then...... And even then, there is the loan window.

You are the one who needs to wake up and smell the coffee. We are 4 players light minimum, and apparently happy to give our rivals a nice head start. Piss -poor management.

mreprice

Sep 12, 2010
Sydney, Australia
Looking at our squad then this is what i see:

----------------------------------- Stockdale

Bruno/Calderon----------Greer------------Hughes--------------????

-------------------------Toko---------------Ince------------------------

--------------------------------- Stephans/Croft------------------------

------- CMS----------------------O Grady--------------------Lua Lua

/QUOTE]

This team beats the OPs team easy. Stronger everywhere except for LB and Ulloa.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
You are the one who needs to wake up and smell the coffee. We are 4 players light minimum, and apparently happy to give our rivals a nice head start. Piss -poor management.

Opinions seem to differ as to how many players we are light, but obviously we are not up to strength.

I doubt very much whether we are "happy to give our rivals a nice head start".

I don't agree that it is piss-poor management. We have been the victim of some very unfortunate circumstances and/or our strategy has not worked. I am quite happy we are not throwing money at every problem.

Obviously different people will have different views of what is going on. I prefer the smell of my coffee to yours. We have made two signings in 48 hours, both of which look fairly promising.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here