Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

8 managers tapped up by the Telegraph

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
If it's Alan he'll already have a super injunction ready to go ???

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Can we not get in to trouble by taking wild guesses without covering your own back using the words allegedly.

Every forum will be guessing right now. There would be more people in the courts than Soho Hookers if they take everyone chatting about this now to court

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I've already said that English football, in the eyes of the footballing , is a laughing stock.
Why cannot the FA get its house in order and stamp down on these conning *******s.
It all seems nice and starry eyed behind the ivory towers of Wembley, where everything looks prim and proper.
Its a joke, sort it out before we further lose any more credability :tantrum:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Probably easier to guess which PL managers aren't in the frame.

1. Wenger

Err...

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Only if they're named. If it's hushed up and no names emerge I don't see how anyone's reputation is harmed

I can't see how the Telegraph can get away with not naming the managers now. The whole thing is too big to be brushed under the carpet and assuming that Pearson is one of the culprits, the precedent has been set.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Probably easier to guess which PL managers aren't in the frame.

1. Wenger

Err...

think all of them bar 1 or 2, as the list says ex-premiership manager. some suggestions are fanciful, likes of Fergie or Mourhino earn so much wouldnt be worth the hassle of a few grand.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
SKY's £5.1 BILLION looking good now...

In a round about way it is SKy's investment which is partly causing it - If there wasn't so much money floating about it wouldn't be attracting such people.

I have no sympathy for anyone involved. None in the slightest. People should do things properly and pay taxes correctly. I hope HMRC get involved as well on this because the British Economy has a shortfall in its GDP and this would go part of the way to balancing the books

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
Ex management pond scum like Steve Keane, Malky McKay, Paul Jewel I reckon. All guesses of course.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
alot of these say ex premier league managers so that says to me championship managers or lower if in a job at all. As such i am not that concerned.

Wouldnt be suprised to see Poyet, Sherwood, Pardew, Adkins, Warnock all on the list.

Poyet, Warnock, Pulis, Harry, Steve Clarke and Adkins on my list. An Pardew for sure.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
More back handers than Wimbledon and Swiss bank accounts - not a dog's chance of guessing who.

I pissed myself laughing when I read that quote.

As for the Swiss Banks Accounts if anyone put money there then they must be really daft given that UK and Switzerland only recently set up a Dual Taxation Agreement about 8 years ago to pass on information to each other

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Why not name them if the Telegraph are so sure ?

keep selling papers for the rest of the week, then the big story at the weekend.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here