8 BALL POOL (Round Robin)

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dancing Sock

Dec 8, 2012
Brighton
Just beat SeagullSongs 9-8, didn't think it was possible to have that amount of bad lack in that short amount of time but hey I showed it is.

What happened in that 18th frame SS, did you disconnect?

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Just beat SeagullSongs 9-8, didn't think it was possible to have that amount of bad lack in that short amount of time but hey I showed it is.

What happened in that 18th frame SS, did you disconnect?

It said that you disconnected :shrug: We were both ridiculously unlucky in the end, two consecutive black-pots for me :nono:

Dancing Sock

Dec 8, 2012
Brighton
9-9 in the end, Dancing Sock! I was first to 7 though :p

Did I disconnect then? 9-9 it is, you were a lucky bugger at times though weren't you, ya little rascal.:cute: I had a bit of luck too, but only in those last frames.

The round robin will hopefully start start tomorrow, let's say 9pm? I have to go out soon anyway bro so would have had to end it anyway.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Did I disconnect then? 9-9 it is, you were a lucky bugger at times though weren't you, ya little rascal.:cute: I had a bit of luck too, but only in those last frames.

The round robin will hopefully start start tomorrow, let's say 9pm? I have to go out soon anyway bro so would have had to end it anyway.

I'm not around tomorrow evening or any of the weekend, might have to count me out then.

Dancing Sock

Dec 8, 2012
Brighton
I'm not around tomorrow evening or any of the weekend, might have to count me out then.

Just realised that neither am I, going to watch to mighty sharks play Nottingham over the weekend and Monday and Tuesday, leaving tomorrow morning.

Perhaps we'll put it on hold or if 8 people are happy to do without us then they're welcome to set it up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports