Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

8.5........... (The Buckley Dive)

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
What always gives it away is the half twist they have to add as embellishment which looks unnatural. If you are fouled, you go down in an out of control heap...

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
What always gives it away is the half twist they have to add as embellishment which looks unnatural.

Absolute rubbish, that was a vault if anything but I agree in principal on the rest.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Ironic, isn't it? We slagged off Buckley for falling over with the slightest at Selhurst 2 years ago and you lot absolutely slaughtered Zaha for diving and actually still do.

How will you react to another Buckley dive? I'm not fishing, it's a genuine question.
In answer to your question....we state whether we think Buckley dived....never heard a Palace fan slag off Zaha for diving...even though you know he did at times...

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
correct

ps is the ref having a fling with the wigan goalie?

It seemed that way when the ref jogged about 40 yards to the keeper to tell him off for time wasting without booking him and then jogging back the same 40 yards to signal resumption of play. That really worked didn't it ?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
It seemed that way when the ref jogged about 40 yards to the keeper to tell him off for time wasting without booking him and then jogging back the same 40 yards to signal resumption of play. That really worked didn't it ?

It was clear statement they were both in it together to waste time in my view.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Not to mention that before that the ref had held his hand up for more than ten seconds with other hand pointing to his watch clearly stating he was time wasting ...to which the goalie just ignored...that was the warning ...second time he should have booked him which why i was amazed he just went for a chat (obviously didn't affect the result) but the ref was a bit of a buffoon and just added to the misery of our inept shooting

albionite

May 20, 2009
Would like to see it again, even though it looked like he made the most of it also looked like he was touched. Either way would of been better if he stayed on his feet and had a shot

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Not to mention that before that the ref had held his hand up for more than ten seconds with other hand pointing to his watch clearly stating he was time wasting ...to which the goalie just ignored...that was the warning ...second time he should have booked him which why i was amazed he just went for a chat (obviously didn't affect the result) but the ref was a bit of a buffoon and just added to the misery of our inept shooting

There were six substitutions in that 2nd half, and each is supposed to add 30 seconds. And yet, with all that time wasting, there were only 4 additional minutes. So the time wasting worked.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here