Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

7th birthday kit

No, they get one of these now:

1309536133-61352800.gif

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I've registered 15 imaginary kids, got 7 year old's shirts coming out of my ears if you want to buy some.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Yep

If you're an Albion fan under the age of 12*, you can be a member of Young Seagulls!

Join today, it's totally free!

As a member of Young Seagulls you will receive:
Brilliant Goodies
Special Mascot Opportunities
Open Days
Cup Ticket Priority
Supervised Coach Trips to Away Matches
Discounts and Special Deals with Partners
Fingers and tops with one of Gully's Girls on your 12th Birthday
Unique Access to the NEW Young Seagulls website…. And lots more!

Best of all, you'll get a free replica shirt on your 7th Birthday!

*size and quality of Gully's girl may vary

Brighton and Hove Albion | Fans | Juniors Home | Juniors | Young Seagulls

bobzam

Brighton 'til I die
Aug 13, 2008
Bristol
I thought they stopped that this season? I'm sure we got a letter at start of season to say so...

See-Goals

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
Aug 13, 2004
Seaford
I thought they stopped that this season? I'm sure we got a letter at start of season to say so...

I think you're wrong, at least I hope you are as my eldest daughter is 7 in December and has been in 'gully's gang' since birth. If she doesn't get the shirt she's been asking about since she was three I'll never be forgiven.

cammac

Nov 12, 2011
Eastbourne
my daughter recieved this mail in august

As the football club enters another new and exciting season at the Amex, the Young Seagulls membership is expanding with new and exciting incentives.

Unfortunately we will not be sending out free goodies this season as we will be redirecting funding to other areas within the Young Seagulls. We will be having more match day entertainment, such as face painters, balloon modellers and performers, a bigger and better Christmas Party & Open Day and more work in local schools. There will be opportunities to win Young Seagulls merchandise during the season with lots of competitions, see the 'Win' section of Brighton & Hove Albion Football Club | Young Seagulls | Gully's Gang

Hopefully this does not include the 7th Birthday shirt..

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Yes, you still get them. My son got his two weeks ago - the day before his birthday.

He also got a signed picture of Craig Noone ... oh dear

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
Yes, you still get them. My son got his two weeks ago - the day before his birthday.

He also got a signed picture of Craig Noone ... oh dear

I think when you sign up to Gully's they ask you your favourite player as my little one put down Matt Sparrow and she got his signed photo so I reckon that they just send you the player you put down when you sign up -

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I think when you sign up to Gully's they ask you your favourite player as my little one put down Matt Sparrow and she got his signed photo so I reckon that they just send you the player you put down when you sign up -

When I signed him up he was too young to know - it was well before Nooney was at the club.

Besides, his favourite player is Ashley Barnes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here