Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
What is the relevance of that stat today? We looked beaten with 5 mins to go, but did KLL give up? Did he f**k!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I think [MENTION=12595]Acker79[/MENTION] and @The_Major should go toe to toe with their Casio calculators

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
If we're including pre-season, hasting came back from 2-0 down to win 3-2, so it's 4 teams that have beaten us in games when they've been behind.

Thanks. Good point. Still doesn't seem all that bad. What it all shows is the importance of scoring first.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I think [MENTION=12595]Acker79[/MENTION] and @The_Major should go toe to toe with their Casio calculators

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Well, we never came back from a goal down to win away from home under Alan Mullery in his first spell in charge. Didn't stop us from having the glory years under him, did it?

I like pickle chuggler [MENTION=17447]Bakero[/MENTION] and that was a good stat I didn't know GR... thanks for it.

I am the half glass full type Brighton supporter chappy, but even I'm a little pissed off with 2 home points out of 6... but we are still sixth, could be fourth and above Palace if it was 6 points and not two, but I'm not stewing on it... much!!!

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Games since we've came from a goal down and won. Truly shocking.

Really??

So in those 78 games we have gone behind and not won ??

That must go back years and years ??

I thought when we played Doncaster at home last year we went behind and won ??

When were the 78 times since then when we have gone behind and not won ?

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Can we remember, please, that we are 6th in the Championship and even though our form hasn't been consistent and is like a roller coaster most seasons, being 6th is worth celebrating. We could be near the drop zone as we have been in previous seasons so I wish some of the gloom and doom merchants on here would learn to be happy rather than picking fault and throwing their hands up in despair.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
'Truly shocking'

I can think of some things that are truly shocking. Goal scoring records ain't one of them.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Ignoring the point that thats the number of games we've played, and not the number of games in which we've gone behind, It's not 78 games, though is it. After Doncaster there were 45 league games. We have now played 41 games this season. That's 86.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
If we do as well in the next 78 games as we have done in the last 78 that'll do for me :albion2:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
As a stat it's interesting, as a moan it's clutching at some kind of straw. No doubt the OP hates Barnes and wants Poyet sacked too.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
How many games has it been since we've lost a game from a winning position? I know it hasn't happened at all this season.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
How many games has it been since we've lost a game from a winning position? I know it hasn't happened at all this season.

Blackpool Away. We went 9 games at the end of last season without losing from a winning position.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here