$75 free at Party Poker, no deposit or credit card required

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

PartyForFree

Jul 20, 2006
Lokki 7 said:
Cool, I'll be there. How many players do you expect?

223 have qualified, but I'd be happy if 100 show up. Actually, I'd be happy if 50 show up, since we're paying 50 spots. The odds will be very good to make a little extra cash. Plus, there will be the $50 bounty on me (nuke12345) and Moorefish.

PartyForFree

Jul 20, 2006
Please show up for the...

PartyForFree Fun February Freeroll!

Prize Pool - $2,000
Entry Fee - FREE!
When - 7 p.m. London time, Friday, February 16th

If you earned 5 Party Points in January, you're already registered. You'll find the lobby in the "Freerolls" section of the Multi-Table tournaments listing.

We're paying the top 50 finishers! There will also be a $50 bounty on me (nuke12345) and Moorefish. If you knock either of us out, we'll give you another $50!

1st - $180
2nd - $125
3rd - $100
4th - $90
5th - $80
6th - $70
7th - $65
8th - $60
9th - $55
10th - $50
11th - 15th - $40
16th - 20th - $35
21st - 30th - $30
31st - 40th - $25
41st - 50th - $20

If you signed up in February, we'll be running another Freeroll in March. Earn 5 Party Points to qualify. Thanks again, and we're looking forward to playing with you!

1066gull

Knightsworld said:
I'd better play in this, try to reclaim some of my losses:(
Losses? Tell me about it.:(

Down on bet365 and still trying to earn it back in freerolls.

The Party freeroll, if I don't play this month, and you have one next month can I still play?

Counting down the days until I am 18...

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
can i delete a account please? i created one for mate at uni house but didnt do it through link provided here. obviously not getting my free banroll.

i havent put any money in so can i delerte that account so we can have one from this ip address please!

come on were students!

PartyForFree

Jul 20, 2006
mejonaNO12 aka riskit said:
can i delete a account please? i created one for mate at uni house but didnt do it through link provided here. obviously not getting my free banroll.

i havent put any money in so can i delerte that account so we can have one from this ip address please!

come on were students!

Email support@partyforfree.net. Include all the information you can.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Have heard of some people trying to sign up and having to give passport or driving license details is this right ?

Sounds a bit dodgy ???

Knightsworld

Aug 19, 2003
WSU, just below the seagull.
The Wookiee said:
Have heard of some people trying to sign up and having to give passport or driving license details is this right ?

Sounds a bit dodgy ???

I would of said that was WELL dodgy, the only personal info i gave them was my mobile number for the authorisation code.

Last edited:

PartyForFree

Jul 20, 2006
The Wookiee said:

Sounds a bit dodgy ???

If Party Poker can't verify your identity through their standard anti-fraud procedures, they'll ask for ID. Remember, they're a huge, publicly-traded company on the London Stock Exchange. They don't need to be dodgy.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
PartyForFree said:
If Party Poker can't verify your identity through their standard anti-fraud procedures, they'll ask for ID. Remember, they're a huge, publicly-traded company on the London Stock Exchange. They don't need to be dodgy.

I was not suggesting Part poker are dodgy, it just seemed odd that a 'website' was asking for those details hwn previously it wasn't.

PartyForFree

Jul 20, 2006
--------------------------------------------------------------
Announcement: As of today, new players now need 15 Party Points to qualify for the March Madness PartyForFree Freeroll. If you signed up yesterday or earlier, you just need 5. Party Poker changed the rules on us (namely, how many points a player needs to earn before we get paid).
--------------------------------------------------------------

Nothing's changed with the rest of the promotion. You still get $50 free, plus $25 after 500 hands. Please try to earn your 15 Party Points so you can play in our $2,000 March Madness Freeroll. Thanks.

-- Tim

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
I am a bit confused by this whole thing now - My account is fine.

However can somebody please explain who Party for Free are and what is their connection to Party Poker ?

How can they sort our queries out when its Party Poker who we play the game with ?

What do Party for Free get for each new account signed up through them ?

thanks

PartyForFree

Jul 20, 2006
The Wookiee said:
I am a bit confused by this whole thing now - My account is fine.

However can somebody please explain who Party for Free are and what is their connection to Party Poker ?

How can they sort our queries out when its Party Poker who we play the game with ?

What do Party for Free get for each new account signed up through them ?

thanks

We are an affiliate of Party Poker. We refer players to Party Poker. Obviously, we get more than $50 per player, otherwise it would be a bad business model. :cool:

You really have a lot of questions. Have you signed up yet?

Knightsworld

Aug 19, 2003
WSU, just below the seagull.
PartyForFree said:
Please show up for the...

PartyForFree Fun February Freeroll!

Prize Pool - $2,000
Entry Fee - FREE!
When - 7 p.m. London time, Friday, February 16th

If you earned 5 Party Points in January, you're already registered. You'll find the lobby in the "Freerolls" section of the Multi-Table tournaments listing.

We're paying the top 50 finishers! There will also be a $50 bounty on me (nuke12345) and Moorefish. If you knock either of us out, we'll give you another $50!

1st - $180
2nd - $125
3rd - $100
4th - $90
5th - $80
6th - $70
7th - $65
8th - $60
9th - $55
10th - $50
11th - 15th - $40
16th - 20th - $35
21st - 30th - $30
31st - 40th - $25
41st - 50th - $20

If you signed up in February, we'll be running another Freeroll in March. Earn 5 Party Points to qualify. Thanks again, and we're looking forward to playing with you!

So how many of us from NSC are going to be playing this tomorrow night.

I am in:wave:

lost in london

Dec 10, 2003
London
So the cashout number of hands has increased, as has the amount of points needed to play in next month's 'special' tournament? Smells like a bit of a scam.

If I wasn't cleaning up on the tables, I would be a bit aggrieved!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports