Haywards Heath
Not bad for an evenings work :cool:
Had to fold this hand though, bloke had JQ
poker.jpg

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Another question, I played the 125 hands last night, I know because the money is available for cashout, but there's been no $25 added to my money and no pending bonuses. Any idea why I haven't got this?

1066gull

Still going to sign up on this - internet is still down though, please dont close it yet

PartyForFree

Jul 20, 2006
Da Man Clay said:
Same here :(

Maybe we can work something out with Party Poker. Probably not before next month though, but we're sending them a lot of players so they'll probably work with us once they see the results. Please send an email to marketing@partyforfree.net with your Party Poker account name and I'll make a point to raise that scenario with them next time we're talking to our affiliate manager.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
can i just check. if i sign up to it on one computor, does that mean i cant access it on any other computor? as i dont have it downloaded on either yet.

when do i have to sign up by?

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
PartyForFree said:
You can access it from any computer with your login information. This isn't a limited time offer, and we'll have this thread here for a good while.

fantastic. i assume if i download the software now on this computor, i then have to download the software on the other computor to play though? or do i go to a website and enter log in details?

sorry if im being really thick here, just want to make sure before BEATING EVERYONE at this,.:lolol:

1066gull

seven stands said:
i think my lucky streak is coming to an end :down:
Have you ever heard of tilting?

Learn mate, learn...

Everyone tilts, is how you deal with it makes you a good or bad player. Am I going to get money if I sign up btw?

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Adriodinho said:
Have you ever heard of tilting?

Learn mate, learn...

Everyone tilts, is how you deal with it makes you a good or bad player. Am I going to get money if I sign up btw?

for some reason the image of you typing that while reading a ''poker for dummies'' book with a visor on makes me crack up

1066gull

mejonaNO12 aka riskit said:
for some reason the image of you typing that while reading a ''poker for dummies'' book with a visor on makes me crack up
What?

In less than a year I've learnt a hell of a lot from poker by just practicing.

PKR is my style: www.pkr.com

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here