Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

$75 free at Party Poker, no deposit or credit card required

PartyForFree

Jul 20, 2006
fatboy said:
Can someone give me an idiots guide on how to play this game?

Free money is always good.

Check out the poker school link below. Also check out the Poker Trainer at Party Poker.

The best advice I can give to anyone new to poker is don't see too many flops. You can fold pre-flop for free. Think of it like investing. Don't waste money on hands like K5o (a King and a 5, unsuited), wait for a good hand and raise. Our poker school link is actually pretty good. A little reading beforehand would definitely help your chances.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Sweet!

Your deposit has been credited to your PartyPoker.com account. You may now play at the real money tables. Thank you for choosing PartyPoker.com -- The Fastest Growing Poker Room on the Web -- as your source for live, multi-player poker entertainment. We look forward to seeing you at one of our tables!

I signed up yesterday also

1066gull

the bit that gets you to activate your number, is there someone actually picking it up or is it automated?

PartyForFree

Jul 20, 2006
Adriodinho said:
the bit that gets you to activate your number, is there someone actually picking it up or is it automated?

Automated. It's a software program we use. Works really well all around the world.

PartyForFree

Jul 20, 2006
Richy_Seagull said:
so if i have played partypoker before i cant sign up?

If you've played for Real Money before, you're not eligible. If you've only played for Play Chips, you can open a new account with our Bonus Code and sign up on our site for the Free Bankroll.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
my old company were the maintainers on PartyGamings Network - oh dear.

Just to note theres quite a few "Tier1" internet problems [big f***ing providers] in Europe. With Telia and Level3 so it might be that

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
generally speaking, you might have problems with any servers outside of the UK

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here