26 points

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
My guess.

Out of the 27 points available ...

20 needed to qualify for the CL

15 needed for EL football

13 needed for whatever the other one is called

We'll get just shy of that given our injury list, the fixture backlog and who we've got to play.

Out of the 9 matches, I think we'll W3 D3 L3, finishing us on 61 points. Maybe disappointing in some ways, but still a phenomenal effort over the course of the season.

Mt.Fuji

Jan 5, 2023
9 games left. I want 18 points (6 wins) and 1 win must be from New Castle, then we can play in Champions League next season, I guess ;)

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH
I'd expect maximum points from Forest (A), Everton(H) and Southampton(H), so 9 points absolute minimum. Of course, it can always be tricky playing against team battling for survival, but Southampton might already be pretty much done by the time we play them. I'd probably also expect 3 from Wolves who will probably already be on holiday to take us to 12 points. Man Utd at home will be an interesting game after the semi. One of us will be out for revenge. If we believe we can beat Man Utd in the semi-final, then we've gotta believe we can take them in the league too, right?

The City and Arsenal games might well be our chance to settle the title race. So will one or the other drop points to us?

Newcastle is tough. I want to beat them.

The end of the season game against an annoyingly in-form Villa will end up being the critical one for where (or if) we go in Europe next season.

So I expect between 12 and 18 of a possible 27 points as very doable. More than 18 would be delightful.

Also, how lovely is it to not be worrying about how we might be dragged into the relegation fight? We've enjoyed a whole season without having to be constantly looking over our shoulders.

GJN1

Nov 4, 2014
Brighton
My guess.

Out of the 27 points available ...

20 needed to qualify for the CL

15 needed for EL football

13 needed for whatever the other one is called

We'll get just shy of that given our injury list, the fixture backlog and who we've got to play.

Out of the 9 matches, I think we'll W3 D3 L3, finishing us on 61 points. Maybe disappointing in some ways, but still a phenomenal effort over the course of the season.
Add on the four points we're owed from the Palace and Spurs games and we'll be fine.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports