Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

7 Days to savour (hopefully)

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
Tuesday 24th Jan...... Cardiff knock Palace out of the Carling Cup
Saturday 28th Jan.....We beat Newcastle
Tuesday 31st Jan.... We give Palace a tonking and go 7 points clear.

To borrow a line from the late great John Lennon....."maybe I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one" :ascarf::ascarf::ascarf:

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually

To borrow a line from the late great John Lennon....."maybe I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one" :ascarf::ascarf::ascarf:

You forgot Sunday 22nd Jan ..... Leicester beat Southampton

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean

You most certainly are not the only one. What a superb week that would be.

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Threads like this just leave the door wide open for a palarse fan to bounce if it doesn't happen... When will people realise :lol:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Threads like this just leave the door wide open for a palarse fan to bounce if it doesn't happen... When will people realise :lol:

Whisper it quietly...it's all looking a bit deja vu at the moment...we go into the Palace game on a good run of league form, immediately after a home cup tie against a Premier League behemoth...urgh. Would it be too much to hope for that, during their inevitably turgid victory over Cardiff this week, they'll lose at least half their players to injury/suspension?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
You forgot Sunday 22nd Jan ..... Leicester beat Southampton

Hold on, Southampton are of little concern to us in the league at the moment. Leicester, on the other hand, are one of the teams in reasonably close proximity. On balance, I'd be happy with a draw or at a push, a Saints win. I don't care what Southampton do. I just want us to do well and Leicester are the more immediate threat to that. Call me a pessimist, but until we have the optimum relegation-avoiding points total, then I'm only looking down. Get there, and I'll look up.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Hold on, Southampton are of little concern to us in the league at the moment. Leicester, on the other hand, are one of the teams in reasonably close proximity. On balance, I'd be happy with a draw or at a push, a Saints win. I don't care what Southampton do. I just want us to do well and Leicester are the more immediate threat to that. Call me a pessimist, but until we have the optimum relegation-avoiding points total, then I'm only looking down. Get there, and I'll look up.

Maybe, but it would be good to see Southampton start to fade from auto promotion whilst we are chasing the playoffs. If Leicester beat the Saints, Palace drop down a place.
p.s. Our relegation worries are over, so I think we can enjoy the rest of the season playing without fear with a squad in its ascendancy.

D

Deleted member 18477

Agreed. We looked good first half today but second half was absolutely embarrassing. No Tiote, no Ba and no Cisse means Ameobi is gaurenteed another 90 minutes to stand there and do f*** all. You will beat us.

ben arfa is class though!

Comedy Steve

We're f'ing brilliant
Oct 20, 2003
BN6

Yep, agree with all this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here