Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

7-1.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
Michelle%20Marsh,%20Miss%20Oldham,%20and%20Nicola%20Tappenden,%20Miss%20Croydon%20-%204.jpg

Super Neils Sash Army

in a league above you.
Jun 5, 2008
I've had my fun with you morons for the evening.
The pleasure's been all yours!
C ya real soon.

The Phoenix

May 20, 2009
Eagle eyed view of you...
ha ha, coming from you??...................:laugh:

not long til term starts again in your 90% muslim primary school...:tosser:

Ignoring the racist undertones of your post, I went to primary school in Croydon, where I knew one Muslim. That was all. I finished there in 2000, which isn't years and years ago either.

There's a whole load of shit going on in this thread, not all from SNSA either. Comments about Croydon being full of pikeys and slums are probably as retarded, if not more retarded than posts by SNSA's accusations about all of you being shirt lifters.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Morning girls, how are your arses this morning?

You really are a sad little ****. Have you got nothing better to do than spend all day on here trying to get a rise out of people.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Obviously not.........dope.

If your really that bored dickhead, have you considered getting a f***ing job? It really beats hanging around the house all day with your pikey wife/girlfriend watching Jeremy Kyle or hanging around the George scrounging money for your next pint. It's people like you that give Croydon a bad name.

Super Neils Sash Army

in a league above you.
Jun 5, 2008
If your really that bored dickhead, have you considered getting a f***ing job? It really beats hanging around the house all day with your pikey wife/girlfriend watching Jeremy Kyle or hanging around the George scrounging money for your next pint. It's people like you that give Croydon a bad name.

No.It's weed scum living in Croydon that gives Croydon a bad name.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
You've got cock on the brain.....and in your mouth and arse no doubt!

Neil, as an aside, may I politely ask what you do for a living or whether you are unfortunate enough to be unemployed.......or are you a student after all?
Only you do seem to have an amazing amount of time on your hands.

Super Neils Sash Army

in a league above you.
Jun 5, 2008
Neil, as an aside, may I politely ask what you do for a living or whether you are unfortunate enough to be unemployed.......or are you a student after all?
Only you do seem to have an amazing amount of time on your hands.

Of course you may ask my old darling.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I always think that the entry for Sport on the Croydon page of the Uncyclopedia says it all as far as I'm concerned...

This ones for you Stupor Neils Gash Barmy...

"[edit] Sport
Croydon is home to Crystal Palace F.C, though the club insists it's part of London no one in London has ever heard of it. The local soccer team, Crystal Palace FC, is probably most famous for rearing Ashley Cole to be the bright pansy he is nowadays and celebrity twat Ian Wright. In its 1990s heyday the club hit the headlines because Manchester Uniteds celebrated gobshite Eric Cantona achieved national hero status there after beating a fan senseless. Crystal Palace currently rejoice in their 5th title in as many years in the "Most Ludicrous Strip" competition a title they wrested from Lagos Vampires in 2004. The brightly coloured Clown outfit designed by Simon Jordan and based on the burlesque Harlequin has caused hilarity among opposing fans ever since.

Structure
Crystal Palace chairman Simon Jordan epitomises Croydon, and is somewhat of a local treasure idolised by the subnormal retards that follow Palace who famously share his love for bleached hair, bling, closetness, orange skin, greasy attire and arrogant tosser attitude. It was confirmed in 2009 Jordan is to continue with his highly rated ladies perfume range and move to self tanners.

Financial structure
Jordans business empire, built on his market stall "Simons knick knacks", selling fake "Channel" sunglasses, and "Bolex" wristwatches ceased trading in August 2009 and this is expected to cause CPFC to slide into frinancial difficulties. Supporters have begun a "save the Eagles" fund and their activists are currently touring the country in a fleet of old ambulances and brightly coloured derelict buses parking on public parks, golf courses and cricket piches to raise awareness of Palaces difficulties nationally.

Their campaigners can also be seen in local high streets up and down the land selling lucky heather and pegs or occaisionally copies of the big issue. These plucky fundraisers can be identified by the strong smell of stale piss Asda super strength white cider and deep fried condemned chicken which is the distinctive smell of Croydon.

Previous successful campaigns included lying in a soiled sleeping bag next to cashpoints asking for change for a cup of tea and selling dime bags of crystal meth. All these campaigns,overseen by Jordan,have contributed to a fighting fund of £23.45.

Points of interest
Crystal Palace also famously managed to misspell their own name on their club crest in the 2005-06 season. They are therefore widely now known as "Chrystal Palace" in honour of this towering incompetence.

Palace have never won a major trophy

Crystal Palace is an anagram of "A Crap Tale"

SE25

Banned
Feb 19, 2005
Oh South London...
I always think that the entry for Sport on the Croydon page of the Uncyclopedia says it all as far as I'm concerned...

This ones for you Stupor Neils Gash Barmy...

"[edit] Sport
Croydon is home to Crystal Palace F.C, though the club insists it's part of London no one in London has ever heard of it. The local soccer team, Crystal Palace FC, is probably most famous for rearing Ashley Cole to be the bright pansy he is nowadays and celebrity twat Ian Wright. In its 1990s heyday the club hit the headlines because Manchester Uniteds celebrated gobshite Eric Cantona achieved national hero status there after beating a fan senseless. Crystal Palace currently rejoice in their 5th title in as many years in the "Most Ludicrous Strip" competition a title they wrested from Lagos Vampires in 2004. The brightly coloured Clown outfit designed by Simon Jordan and based on the burlesque Harlequin has caused hilarity among opposing fans ever since.

Structure
Crystal Palace chairman Simon Jordan epitomises Croydon, and is somewhat of a local treasure idolised by the subnormal retards that follow Palace who famously share his love for bleached hair, bling, closetness, orange skin, greasy attire and arrogant tosser attitude. It was confirmed in 2009 Jordan is to continue with his highly rated ladies perfume range and move to self tanners.

Financial structure
Jordans business empire, built on his market stall "Simons knick knacks", selling fake "Channel" sunglasses, and "Bolex" wristwatches ceased trading in August 2009 and this is expected to cause CPFC to slide into frinancial difficulties. Supporters have begun a "save the Eagles" fund and their activists are currently touring the country in a fleet of old ambulances and brightly coloured derelict buses parking on public parks, golf courses and cricket piches to raise awareness of Palaces difficulties nationally.

Their campaigners can also be seen in local high streets up and down the land selling lucky heather and pegs or occaisionally copies of the big issue. These plucky fundraisers can be identified by the strong smell of stale piss Asda super strength white cider and deep fried condemned chicken which is the distinctive smell of Croydon.

Previous successful campaigns included lying in a soiled sleeping bag next to cashpoints asking for change for a cup of tea and selling dime bags of crystal meth. All these campaigns,overseen by Jordan,have contributed to a fighting fund of £23.45.

Points of interest
Crystal Palace also famously managed to misspell their own name on their club crest in the 2005-06 season. They are therefore widely now known as "Chrystal Palace" in honour of this towering incompetence.

Palace have never won a major trophy

Crystal Palace is an anagram of "A Crap Tale"

I get it now. You're the village idiot!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here