Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

7-1.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jamie

Jun 28, 2008
Charity Shield a major trophy?
Since when?
Ever beaten Everton 4-1 in a Wembley cup final?

No mate we beat Aston Villa and became Champions of England.. er ..what was the name of your little cup, what was it, Leyland Daff trophy, or ZDS Cup, or something chuckle you kill me, its too easy

Super Neils Sash Army

in a league above you.
Jun 5, 2008
Neils gash army of pikey Cunts-
You've been on here orchestrating this binfest for 3 days now.
Are you just a little too excited that you've finally got electricity or something?

Oh and i'd rather be Dale Winton than a Palarse pikey :mendoza:

Please post a witty comeback you f***ing cum swallower!

Super Neils Sash Army

in a league above you.
Jun 5, 2008
No mate we beat Aston Villa and became Champions of England.. er ..what was the name of your little cup, what was it, Leyland Daff trophy, or ZDS Cup, or something chuckle you kill me, its too easy

I'm sure you'd like me to be easy Jamie.
You'll have to work harder than that to win me over.
Sweetness.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Isn't it time the pikey pond life was shown the door?

Jamie

Jun 28, 2008
I'm sure you'd like me to be easy Jamie.
You'll have to work harder than that to win me over.
Sweetness.

where do you get your small town mentality...oh yeah croydon. Never mind eh you can always visit london or brighton if you want to visit a happening place. Now mate, if we all write to southern rail to ask them to not run a sunday service then will you manage to get down to our place next time?

oh what was the name of the little cup you won? Did I get ist right or was it the Freight Rover Trophy?

Super Neils Sash Army

in a league above you.
Jun 5, 2008
where do you get your small town mentality...oh yeah croydon. Never mind eh you can always visit london or brighton if you want to visit a happening place. Now mate, if we all write to southern rail to ask them to not run a sunday service then will you manage to get down to our place next time?

oh what was the name of the little cup you won? Did I get ist right or was it the Freight Rover Trophy?

Last time I was at your place,Macanuff scored a beautiful winner in the dying seconds.3-2 wasn't it?
Another thing,I'm born,bred and justly proud of my Selhurst upbringing.
And yes,it was the ZDS.Tell me,when did you last win a trophy of any significance?
Please don't include the Charity Shield!
You don't wanna make yourself look even sillier now,do you?

Jamie

Jun 28, 2008
Last time I was at your place,Macanuff scored a beautiful winner in the dying seconds.3-2 wasn't it?
Another thing,I'm born,bred and justly proud of my Selhurst upbringing.
And yes,it was the ZDS.Tell me,when did you last win a trophy of any significance?
Please don't include the Charity Shield!
You don't wanna make yourself look even sillier now,do you?

When my friend is the point - we did we LAST win a trophy of major significance? What a lovely question and one day my friend someone might be able to ask a palace fan that... but then, we wont hold our breath will we. Selhusrt oh yes a real happening place, there is a train to London and a train o Brighton, its that kind of pace.. hang on with you practice getting trains then how come you guys couldnt buy a ticket last time we played you... oh yeah it was a sunday service .. best excuse ever that

Super Neils Sash Army

in a league above you.
Jun 5, 2008
When my friend is the point - we did we LAST win a trophy of major significance? What a lovely question and one day my friend someone might be able to ask a palace fan that... but then, we wont hold our breath will we. Selhusrt oh yes a real happening place, there is a train to London and a train o Brighton, its that kind of pace.. hang on with you practice getting trains then how come you guys couldnt buy a ticket last time we played you... oh yeah it was a sunday service .. best excuse ever that

What do you want from me?
You're Div(how very apt) 3,we're Championship.
And we've played in The Prem.
I take it you're implying that we're scared to travel to your athletics track?
Don't be ridiculous! I thought you were better than the rest of these fucktards.
Obviously not!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here