Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

7-1.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SE25

Banned
Feb 19, 2005
Oh South London...
What have the SCUM got to look forward to?

A chairman who wants out!
No new players!
Struggling to compete in the Championship!

And us?

Brand new stadium, no girders holding up the roof structure which obscures the view.
No stands built on supermarket car parks and seats which are bolted on to old terracing.

Investment in the team.

an ambitious chairman.

And most of all beating you again and maintaining our superior record against you of games won.

Super what ever your name,youve had your fun but time will tell over the next few years.

What's the point of having all that in the conference? Waste of time if you ask me!

Super Neils Sash Army

in a league above you.
Jun 5, 2008
We're picking them off 1 by 1 SE25.
Have they anyone worthy to verbally spar with us?
Or are they all too busy taking it up the dirt box?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Shows how much the Palace board has gone downhill lately. They are all on here.

Jamie

Jun 28, 2008
crickey arethe Nigel's still blithering on I dunno, one day they might win major trophy like us, and might one day get an away support like . Then again probably not. got to laugh at them really they even have to play a naff 1970s song when they score as hey are that plastic. However, looking forward to seeing them at Falmer tho' well unless there is a Sunday service on the trains and they can pluck up the courage to pop down this time.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Neils gash army of pikey Cunts-
You've been on here orchestrating this binfest for 3 days now.
Are you just a little too excited that you've finally got electricity or something?

Oh and i'd rather be Dale Winton than a Palarse pikey :mendoza:

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
crickey arethe Nigel's still blithering on I dunno, one day they might win major trophy like us, and might one day get an away support like . Then again probably not. got to laugh at them really they even have to play a naff 1970s song when they score as hey are that plastic. However, looking forward to seeing them at Falmer tho' well unless there is a Sunday service on the trains and they can pluck up the courage to pop down this time.

Yeah, like that one............'Oh it was a Sunday service we couldnt make it'

:lolol:

Super Neils Sash Army

in a league above you.
Jun 5, 2008

Charity Shield a major trophy?
Since when?
Ever beaten Everton 4-1 in a Wembley cup final?

Jamie

Jun 28, 2008
How to buy a train ticket to Brighton - Instructions

1.go to the bloke at the counter
Ask for a return to Brighton
Give him a ouple of quid
Walk to the platorm
get on the train to brighton.

...its not that hard lads, hope to see you at falmer.. ask you mum to come with you if you are that scared

Super Neils Sash Army

in a league above you.
Jun 5, 2008
And I must correct you Jamie cos you keep showing yourself up.....Glad All Over is a song from 1964,not the '70's!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here