Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

7-1.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Transfer embargo is in the process of being lifted.

Jordan has been saying that since theembargo was imposed, what was it a month ago now? Whats the hold up he only has to pay money owed to four players for bonuses? maybe there is more to this than Jordan is admitting, id be worried if i were you. I seriously dont find any amusement in any club being in financial shit but weve been down that road long enough to spot the signs and Palace are creeking!

Mar 3, 2004
Hove
Ive always enjoyed our rivalry with CPFC. Its actually quiet bizarre how it ignited in the late seventies and we even stole the 'eagles' chant to make our 'seagulls' chant. Alan Mullery has a lot to answer for ....:lolol:

I used to work in London and my bezzie mate up there was a Palace supporter and when he popped into the club shop one day I went with him and bought a Palace shirt to wear at footie training, to wind my mates up! I shit you not.
Circa 1984, blue and red stripes, Adidas I think.

SE25

Banned
Feb 19, 2005
Oh South London...
Ive always enjoyed our rivalry with CPFC. Its actually quiet bizarre how it ignited in the late seventies and we even stole the 'eagles' chant to make our 'seagulls' chant. Alan Mullery has a lot to answer for ....:lolol:

I used to work in London and my bezzie mate up there was a Palace supporter and when he popped into the club shop one day I went with him and bought a Palace shirt to wear at footie training, to wind my mates up! I shit you not.
Circa 1984, blue and red stripes, Adidas I think.

I reckon you still wear it, on the quiet. :thumbsup:

SE25

Banned
Feb 19, 2005
Oh South London...
and it is also true that those who go on and on about homosexuality are normally the ones with the biggest gender/sexuailty issues, and let's face it surely being a palarse fan has got to mess with your head!!!!!:lolol:

and just what exactly are palarse kown for around the world?

I'm not gay but my boyfriend is.

The Phoenix

May 20, 2009
Eagle eyed view of you...
that is probably the saddest statement I've ever read :(

Indeed. Happened all the time last time we were in the Premiershit too. "Fans" of the "big four" who'd lived in South London all their lives, who'd never been to a game in their lives but had decided to support them because they'd seen them win on Sky, would cluelessly buy a ticket for the game in the Palace sections.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
so Super Neils Twat Army, are you having trouble coming out? is that why you keep on repeating your feelings on being gay??
He doesn't have the courage to ring 020 78376768 , so posts on here instead.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
SNSA, is your reference to the Sash anything to do with our bigoted chums from Glasgow Rangers?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here