Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

7-1.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Phoenix

May 20, 2009
Eagle eyed view of you...
Anyone thinking that this is just Palace being "knuckle dragging pikeys from Croydon", should probably check out the away fans end on the BBS, and realise that you lot are either just as bad, or worse for this kind of thread/windup.

Super Neils Sash Army

in a league above you.
Jun 5, 2008
We haven't played in the top flight since it was rebranded.

Are you going to answer my questions?

I find your posts soooooooooooooooooo tedious that I forgot what you asked me.
I bet you're a wow with the lady.............boys.

The Phoenix

May 20, 2009
yes you are, your a kiss arse for heb and his right on clique.

The only thing I have ever agreed with Heb over, is thaty you are a trolling, Chelsea fascist ****. Apart from that, we never agree. I don't think that can be classed as arse kissing, can it?

Where've you got the idea that I'm a massive fan of the BBS from? I think someone's just jealous that they got outed as a Chelsea troll pretending to be a Palace fan...

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Summer holidays, I remember 'em well! Dickhead? Now I am offended! :tantrum:

Your either on summer holidays or judging by your username one of South Norwoods army of unemployed.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
The only thing I have ever agreed with Heb over, is thaty you are a trolling, Chelsea fascist ****. Apart from that, we never agree. I don't think that can be classed as arse kissing, can it?

Where've you got the idea that I'm a massive fan of the BBS from? I think someone's just jealous that they got outed as a Chelsea troll pretending to be a Palace fan...
never , ever, did i pretend to be a palace fan, why on earth would i want to do that ? run along and report back to heb now ,like a good little boy, just like you have before. why the fascist tag ? just because i have views to the right of yours ? are you actually from surrey/south london ?

Jan 30, 2008
i can assure you S.N.S.A is a complete fake, he's having a whale of a time fishing for bites , PM him instead, i can assure you all its worth a laugh :bigwave:

Super Neils Sash Army

in a league above you.
Jun 5, 2008
A question for all you shirtlifting weeds now....

What sort of club would change it's crest from an intelligent,wonderful creature like a dolphin to a smelly,disease ridden flying piece of filth like a seagull?

Oh hang on,I've answered it myself!

The Phoenix

May 20, 2009
never , ever, did i pretend to be a palace fan, why on earth would i want to do that ? run along and report back to heb now ,like a good little boy, just like you have before. why the fascist tag ? just because i have views to the right of yours ? are you actually from surrey/south london ?

Yes, it is because you have views to the right of mine. Very far to the right of mine, and being centre right myself, that makes you a fascist. HTH.

Why on earth would you want to pretend to be a Palace fan? So that you can spew your filthy views on the message board more effectively. Don't let these lot hear about that though, your cover will be blown on here aswell.

Super Neils Sash Army

in a league above you.
Jun 5, 2008
i can assure you S.N.S.A is a complete fake, he's having a whale of a time fishing for bites , PM him instead, i can assure you all its worth a laugh :bigwave:

Fake?
Because I wasn't involved in some fracas at Sydenham station?
You silly,thick weed tramp!
Run along little girl.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here