Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

7-1.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Super Neils Sash Army

in a league above you.
Jun 5, 2008
Are there any moderators on this forum?

Why the hell do we have to put up with threads like this?

Neo Nazis are free to spread their hate and moronic posters like some on this thread are allowed to spew their nonsense.

If this forum was a bit more deserning about who can join and who can stay, then i know the quality of poster would improve.

Just ban the morons and let the rest of us discuss.

talklfc.com - how to run and internet forum

Oooh.Hark at her!
If you don't like it then don't fukcing read it.
Ban me if you must.Life goes on.
Fukc you and the moral high horse you rode in on.

Jamie

Jun 28, 2008
Oooh.Hark at her!
If you don't like it then don't fukcing read it.
Ban me if you must.Life goes on.
Fukc you and the moral high horse you rode in on.

leve our sash boy alone. He wants to give stick because his rivals lost 7-1, Fair play to him, thats what football is about.

Now back to the argument.. how is your away suppot these days.. heard you ook 80 to leeds last year (yes eighty) - we take 400 plus to Huddersfield on a tuesday niht after having no ground for 10 years and being sh!t for 20 years.. about sums up why we are a proper club and you run out to a naff 1970s song

Super Neils Sash Army

in a league above you.
Jun 5, 2008
leve our sash boy alone. He wants to give stick because his rivals lost 7-1, Fair play to him, thats what football is about.

Now back to the argument.. how is your away suppot these days.. heard you ook 80 to leeds last year (yes eighty) - we take 400 plus to Huddersfield on a tuesday niht after having no ground for 10 years and being sh!t for 20 years.. about sums up why we are a proper club and you run out to a naff 1970s song

It's a fair cop.
No denying it was a piss poor turn out.
Best not get into attendance discussions though,eh?

Jamie

Jun 28, 2008
It's a fair cop.
No denying it was a piss poor turn out.
Best not get into attendance discussions though,eh?

More than happy to. How many do you think palace would get after being shit for 20 years, losing its ground for 10 years and playing hatlepool? I reckon less than us. You have had the best 20 years in your history and you are still down to 13K against Plymouth and if I know Plymouth I bet they brought 1500/2500

Jamie

Jun 28, 2008
More than happy to. How many do you think palace would get after being shit for 20 years, losing its ground for 10 years and playing hatlepool? I reckon less than us. You have had the best 20 years in your history and you are still down to 13K against Plymouth and if I know Plymouth I bet they brought 1500/2500

...oh yeah and you have a roof at selhurst

Super Neils Sash Army

in a league above you.
Jun 5, 2008

You're not the only ones to go throught he mill.
We've had our fair share of shit times.Nearly going bust several times,Uncle Ron's plan to merge all SE London clubs,the joke that was Goldberg ripping our guts out.....
The thing is,and this makes me feel used and dirty,is that clubs like ours will never get 30,000+ anymore.We always will,however,have our hardcore.
Lifeblood if you will.

Jamie

Jun 28, 2008
You're not the only ones to go throught he mill.
We've had our fair share of shit times.Nearly going bust several times,Uncle Ron's plan to merge all SE London clubs,the joke that was Goldberg ripping our guts out.....
The thing is,and this makes me feel used and dirty,is that clubs like ours will never get 30,000+ anymore.We always will,however,have our hardcore.
Lifeblood if you will.

Mate, the palace troubles were not tat bad. You never lost a fground, never ground shared 180 mile roud trip away and never lost your roof.

On crowds, never say never. Certainly not for us, too big a catchment area for a never situation. I remember newcaste getting 12-15,000 and also when Sunderland got about 2,000 more than the albion. The club has to get its house in order and build it up again. Look at pompey they were gettig 6/7000 in the 80;s. Although I'm not sure an out of town ground will be that great, but there was no other option. Palace? well they will struggle more than us with the big clubs for live football as you are closer, but you never know, they did it before and they could do it again, and with us I hope they do

SE25

Banned
Feb 19, 2005
Oh South London...
This has got to be the most entertaining thread I have ever read!

Palace fans who have nothing better to do than criticise us! I know we have a rivalry between us, but this is hitting another level. And all this gay-bashing, that is so politically incorrect.
We lost 7-1 to Huddersfield, so what? You did too, 10 years ago!!

If you see what some Huddersfield fans have written on here about our away support, praising us on how we kept singing and getting behind the lads to the final whistle. That is something to be proud of!

So to finalise:

We lost, we'll get over it.
You're from Croydon , you'll NEVER get over that!

"Getting behind the lads" .

I bet.

SE25

Banned
Feb 19, 2005
Oh South London...
Are there any moderators on this forum?

Why the hell do we have to put up with threads like this?

Neo Nazis are free to spread their hate and moronic posters like some on this thread are allowed to spew their nonsense.

If this forum was a bit more deserning about who can join and who can stay, then i know the quality of poster would improve.

Just ban the morons and let the rest of us discuss.

talklfc.com - how to run and internet forum

:cry:

Get a grip son. (Not literally though).

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
I think we are missing the fact that they scored their first goal of the season last night.:)

Err not true. Andrew Whing scored in the first game against Walsall. But at the wrong end...

By the way did anyone notice BBC South East gloating last night about the result? They're all Gills fans at maidstone, apart from some addicks there I guess.

Also they showed a brief highlight of the Bristol Rovers v Brighton game in 1973 that ended 8-2. Eerily Rovers like Huddersfield were playing in blue and white striped shirts/white shorts, i.e. the same strip as Albion does.....maybe you can't defend instinctively the same against players that you normally mentally think are on your side???
Palace have an advantage there, no-one else in the league plays in red'n blue, I think.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here