6k away tickets at MK Dons £12 adults £1 U18s

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
Leeds took over 6000 there, but didn't have cheap tickets and a stab at promotion.

Leeds are a big club, not as big as Wednesday obviously but still very big. I don't think anyone, even the most deluded Brighton fan compares our support to theirs

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
What relevance does that have to my question?
Not much. Leeds took 6,297 so we are clearly way past that.

Would be nice to know if we have the biggest league away following of 2015/16 anywhere in the country.

My guess would be that one or two top it - and if not now then a promotion party following might - but it could be us at the moment...?

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Leeds took over 6000 there, but didn't have cheap tickets and a stab at promotion. And Palace would have filled the ground with our black shirts, bingy bongy drum sound and incredible acoustic delivery of several chants around the same basic 'whoa,whoa'. Plus we would have paid £100 per ticket. That is us that is palace wombling greatest team.

Edited for hidden message.

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Tim Carder says this could well be the largest Albion following to a domestic League fixture,..... I challenge that for two games,... 1) Newcastle away '79 (10k) and 2) Palace away easter Friday 1980... (8-10k)

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Tim Carder says this could well be the largest Albion following to a domestic League fixture,..... I challenge that for two games,... 1) Newcastle away '79 (10k) and 2) Palace away easter Friday 1980... (8-10k)

Palace 1980, somethings never change. Back then they didn't have the Japanese day trippers

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
Back then they didn't have the Japanese day trippers
I have been told that more and more Japanese tourists are going to the Amex tour because of the Rugby WC defeat of SA.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Ground's a bit of a bum to get to, public transport-wise, but £12 is well worth it. Was considering going but work commitments and ting.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports