6k away tickets at MK Dons £12 adults £1 U18s

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Save me reading hundreds of posts how many tickets sold and did they give us anymore ! Or will they give us more after Tuesday night.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Save me reading hundreds of posts how many tickets sold and did they give us anymore ! Or will they give us more after Tuesday night.

6,500-6750 depending on who you talk to, and yes, and don't know.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

We've sold the 6,000 and received 700 more. No idea how many of those 700 have gone but 6,100 had gone on the 9th so I should imagine we'll sell out.

It'll be over 7,000 with the perfect storm of a win tomorrow (especially if Hull slip up) and some decent weather on the day meaning some might take a chance and pay on the gate (if possible, even if not in the away area).

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
We've sold the 6,000 and received 700 more. No idea how many of those 700 have gone but 6,100 had gone on the 9th so I should imagine we'll sell out.

It'll be over 7,000 with the perfect storm of a win tomorrow (especially if Hull slip up) and some decent weather on the day meaning some might take a chance and pay on the gate (if possible, even if not in the away area).
Lets hope so

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
I agree enjoy it...BUT and it is a big BUT...If Preston, Blackburn was for interest Man Utd, Man City or Liverpool (Similar distances) people would suddenly be re-aligning their priorities...Just saying!

Although I understand what you are saying, I for one turn up to watch the Albion play... who they play is largely immaterial and is certainly not an influence on whether I go or not, home or away.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
I wonder if they will release more, especially if we win tonight ? Wolves to 9k there a couple of seasons ago ! Surely if demand is there, we will get more ?

Possibly? (hope so), as you say if tonight's scores stay the same I expect there will be a late surge of interest.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
gotta be over 7k now...

will there be more away than home fans??

No, because the cheapo ticket offer extends to them too, so they're expecting a decent crowd all round.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

The club have confirmed there's definitely no POTG for away fans. POTG tickets for home fans will require ID, and anybody with a BN, RH, TN, GU or PO postcode will be firmly rejected, it seems.

Last edited:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Must be a few that were waiting on last nights result. Come on lets see if we can shift another couple of K

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports