6k away tickets at MK Dons £12 adults £1 U18s

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
I know what you mean. There is a wider point which DR flirts with (but never seems to be able to seduce) about the cost of football and the dominance of Sky which I totally agree with. And it would be nicer to see more people travel further away. But that's no reason for him to have a go at people who are rightly taking advantage of a cheap and easy day out.

It smacks of a teenager standing outside a waterpark complaining about how the slides aren't as much fun since they put in safety barriers, so he can't push children back down the steps.

corrected for you.

PG

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
What is this seasons highest LEAGUE away following for the top four leagues? Surely this will be the largest of any club? Yes I know not possible for sell more in certain games, but good to know

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
bhanutz too... Let's just enjoy it and avoid trotting out the 'where were you at Preston' bollox. A lot of people can't spare the time and money to go to many away games.

Not bollocks at all..I will enjoy it..just said I wish people would make more of an effort for other away games..Nothing wrong with that!

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
happy clapper day out complete with jester hats , what's not to like:jester:
regards
DR
F*cks sake lighten up :lolol: im taking my 2 kids , hopefully it will be sunny, i'll take some beers , ''we'' win , kids enjoy their first away game, whats not to like ??

PS I reserve the right to be a miserable whiny c*nt should there be any MAJOR disruption on the trains.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Agreed - a day out with many thousands of fellow Albion fans, watching a very good Albion side, in a crucial match, in one of the club's best seasons in many, many years, sounds absolutely SH1T.

Sitting at home on the internet sniping about others, and masturbating over old pictures of 1970s casuals, makes you WAY cooler.
*ahem* Casuals weren't till the 80s !

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box

big_brother_not_watching_zpsea11a629.jpg

More likely this.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
not sure about the masturbating bit ??? but WAY cooler .........................Fact:)
regards
DR
Yes sid, way cooler , but only if youre in your teens and twenties , not your 50s as we are, i'm not a massive fan of the way football has gone but its a day out with a few beers with your mates , it aint going back the way it was , so why not occasionally bite the bullet , you can still have a bit of a laugh.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
The one thing perfectly clear about all this is however you want to see it , if you price tickets in a sensible affordable way , you will get far more people wanting the cheaper tickets , there is no way on earth i could afford to go to every away game so at £12 a pop i'm very happy to add my intermittent away support to the fold , i wager there will be many people that have not been to one away or home game so far this season due to the cost , and so what , bloody enjoy , it and hopefully they will return .

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
The one thing perfectly clear about all this is however you want to see it , if you price tickets in a sensible affordable way , you will get far more people wanting the cheaper tickets , there is no way on earth i could afford to go to every away game so at £12 a pop i'm very happy to add my intermittent away support to the fold , i wager there will be many people that have not been to one away or home game so far this season due to the cost , and so what , bloody enjoy , it and hopefully they will return .

I agree enjoy it...BUT and it is a big BUT...If Preston, Blackburn was for interest Man Utd, Man City or Liverpool (Similar distances) people would suddenly be re-aligning their priorities...Just saying!

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Some must be amused we have 68 pages on an away trip to Milton Keynes. Think we'd have less pages on play-off final tickets (should it happen)

Last edited:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I agree enjoy it...BUT and it is a big BUT...If Preston, Blackburn was for interest Man Utd, Man City or Liverpool (Similar distances) people would suddenly be re-aligning their priorities...Just saying!

Yes i know what you are saying and thats true , when we play Man Utd , Man City , and Liverpool next season i'm pretty sure it will not be £12 a ticket mores the pity .

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Now that It is certain that DR isn't going, I'm up for it :)

(although to be fair, DR going to a football match is as likely as Dolly Parton sleeping on her front)

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Yes i know what you are saying and thats true , when we play Man Utd , Man City , and Liverpool next season i'm pretty sure it will not be £12 a ticket mores the pity .

No it will be £30 which you would know if you kept abreast of football news

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Anyone any advice re parking....I know they have a car park on site...but that takes just 2k from what I've read

I've not driven before, but if you look on the football ground guide, it says there's plenty of street parking on the industrial estates either side of the ground. Just don't park in the supermarket or Ikea car parks. :thumbsup:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
What is this seasons highest LEAGUE away following for the top four leagues? Surely this will be the largest of any club? Yes I know not possible for sell more in certain games, but good to know

I very much doubt it will be the highest. Wolves took 9,000 to Milton Keynes, although not sure that wasn't last season.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

Leeds took 6,297 to MK, don't know if that's been beaten though

In the football league last year
For 2014/15 the highest recorded number of away fans at an individual match was the 6,857 Middlesbrough fans that travelled to Blackburn Rovers in December

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports