6k away tickets at MK Dons £12 adults £1 U18s

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I'm with el punal on this. And since new threads cost us nothing - what is people's problem with a new thread on a
topic already discussed? I mean really.

I think the general frustration with new threads covering the same subjects is that if you have contributed to a discussion, and seen that topic develop with many interesting points, a new thread starting always seems like hitting the reset button. You then end up with a thread that goes over much of the ground of the previous, and many of the points are then lost.

When 2 similar threads are then merged, it does make it much easier to then review the discussion etc.

Sure, is there a big deal starting a new thread? Not really, but you can and should be able to understand why people have a problem with it. Continuity, nothing like keeping a bit of continuity on a forum. :thumbsup:

EDIT: M E R G E D

Last edited:

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Now selling 23 upper so Still available , just looked , but cant be many left of the extra 700 they gave Brighton .
Hard to tell exactly but my guess is we must be getting up towards 7K. I bought in Block 25 after the club had already announced 6K+ sold.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
well how many going to MK went to Preston, i think that answers your question:thumbsup:
regards
DR

The majority that went to Preston will be going to MK... It is the same old faces at away games...I will just wear some Stone Island gear and say I am part of your cool gang!

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Sadly yes. The only way to not be a happy clapper day-tripper is to avoid all matches at all times and snipe inarticulately on here about anyone who does.

I kind of agree a little bit with him...It would be nice if the once a year day trippers did make more of an effort for other away games. I have been asked by people who haven't even been to a home game this season for a ticket to MK..

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove
You don't "get" this let's all go to MK thing?

You must be even thicker than I (well, everyone really) thought.

There is obviously a great thrill for DR to log in and find a nice healthy count of replies to his posts in his notifications. If that is a source of great pleasure for him, then to be fair his posts are rather clever in their own way...

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Can't believe there are people actually moaning that we are taking 7k to an away game! Unbelievable.

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
Can I just thank the person who created the new thread as I had no idea we were going to be taking 7K to MK Dons (fantastic information). I saw this thread but I had no intention of reading it as it is massive (I still don't). I'm all for new threads as they allow information to reach people that would otherwise not be reached. Not everyone can be bothered/has time to read massive threads and extract the details out of them.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Can't believe there are people actually moaning that we are taking 7k to an away game! Unbelievable.

There aren't. There is a person, and he is total numbskull. His dad should have jizzed over his mum's tits instead really as DR is a total waste of skin.

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Can I just thank the person who created the new thread as I had no idea we were going to be taking 7K to MK Dons (fantastic information). I saw this thread but I had no intention of reading it as it is massive (I still don't). I'm all for new threads as they allow information to reach people that would otherwise not be reached. Not everyone can be bothered/has time to read massive threads and extract the details out of them.

I know, not every one would have got the email from the club, the club tweet, the club news items, the information hidden in this thread - how would people have known!? :shrug:

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
There aren't. There is a person, and he is total numbskull. His dad should have jizzed over his mum's tits instead really as DR is a total waste of skin.

bhanutz too... Let's just enjoy it and avoid trotting out the 'where were you at Preston' bollox. A lot of people can't spare the time and money to go to many away games.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
bhanutz too... Let's just enjoy it and avoid trotting out the 'where were you at Preston' bollox. A lot of people can't spare the time and money to go to many away games.

I went to Preston but I'm not doing MK.

Do I win a tenner?

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I kind of agree a little bit with him...It would be nice if the once a year day trippers did make more of an effort for other away games. I have been asked by people who haven't even been to a home game this season for a ticket to MK..

I know what you mean. There is a wider point which DR flirts with (but never seems to be able to seduce) about the cost of football and the dominance of Sky which I totally agree with. And it would be nicer to see more people travel further away. But that's no reason for him to have a go at people who are rightly taking advantage of a cheap and easy day out.

It smacks of a teenager standing outside a waterpark complaining about how the slides aren't as much fun since they put in safety barriers, while listening to the delighted shrieks of happy children.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports