Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

60 %

Jan 30, 2008
I sound like I don't believe you. Which is exactly right.

I can link to some markets that price it at almost precisely a 2/3 chance of Remain: http://www.oddschecker.com/politics/british-politics/eu-referendum/referendum-on-eu-membership-result

If that were wildly wrong then those with the money to gamble on the referundum would be all over it....... which would bring it in line.

You're a pretty good fisherman though - you had me believing you were serious for a while :fishing: :drink:

i am being serious
regards
DR

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
I sound like I don't believe you. Which is exactly right.

I can link to some markets that price it at almost precisely a 2/3 chance of Remain: http://www.oddschecker.com/politics/british-politics/eu-referendum/referendum-on-eu-membership-result

If that were wildly wrong then those with the money to gamble on the referundum would be all over it....... which would bring it in line.

You're a pretty good fisherman though - you had me believing you were serious for a while :fishing: :drink:

I think Remain will win the vote but odds checker also had Labour winning the general election although not as strong as those odds

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
You'll get the usual ins from the business world and upper classes,but the working classes and small business are the ones that are likely to vote out and this country has far more of those. :)

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Britain has had the same foreign policy objective for at least the last 500 years: to create a disunited Europe. In that cause we have fought with the Dutch against the Spanish, with the Germans against the French, with the French and Italians against the Germans, and with the French against the Germans and Italians. Divide and rule, you see. Why should we change now, when it's worked so well?
We had to break the whole thing up, so we had to get inside. We tried to break it up from the outside, but that wouldn't work. Now that we're inside we can make a complete pig's breakfast of the whole thing: set the Germans against the French, the French against the Italians, the Italians against the Dutch. The Foreign Office is terribly pleased; it's just like old times.

Sir Humphrey

i have had absolutely nothing to do with this.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I've just read a poll that suggests less than 45% favouring Brexit with 12% undecided holding sway.

It'll all change as it gets closer and if someone on one side or the other does something daft like investing offshore or shagging a prossy.

Time will tell

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Not even the right wingers on NSC can get anywhere near 60%. Currently 49%

Oi! Stop your feckin' Europhile stereotyping. Some of the leavers are anything but right wingers. But hey, what have facts got to with the prophecies of doom if we leave? Only 'remain' argument is the economical one; not totally convincing, and anyway, the economy isn't the be-all and end-all.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
with all respect to you PFF
im quite surprised,more than anything you have started a thread and its lasted 6 pages without being moved

i see some people here and elsewhere say they dont know any outers at all.

amongst all my friends and family including the close people i go to the albion with there was only one person that was IN,he is now OUT re the Turkey inclusion issue.

people do really mix amongst different circles.

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
I tend to agree with this as when push comes to shove people are naturally risk adverse, most of the undecideds will vote to stay.
But many see that the risk is from staying in, and this economic issue isn't going to cut it with many ordinary folk. Loss of democracy together with border control are going to be the key battlegrounds once we get into June.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here